Playstation 5

Rude

Potato del Grande
I just got one from the Walmart+ drop which is still ongoing.

Which 2tb hdd do I get? I'll need to expand immediately...
I finally got a PS5, still trying to get a damn white OLED switch or Xbox. Do you guys sign up for the Twitter accounts?? I think I only got the Playstation by dumb luck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
The white oled restocks more frequently, i've seen it last 10-15 mins multiple times last week. Sign up on this discord server

go into #roles channel and tell it you want alerts for switch oleds, run discord 24x7 on your phone and customize discord to give a custom alert sound when an @SwitchOLEDrestock alert goes off and you can probably buy one pretty easy. Resell on it is barely any profit so most botters and stuff aren't pushing hard on it

alternatively just go to a gamestop every day, they get restocks in store randomly every week just gotta be there at the right time

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Persona 5 Royal Deluxe is on sale for $20.99 on PSN Store right now.

• 1Like

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got my PS5. It’s ugly. Like uglier than the pictures. What’s with the gray-ish color? Makes it look cheap. I thought it was a clean white. Series X wins the meaningless categories of appearance and unboxing.

Just finished installing the first game on Utnayan’s list. Game on!

• 1Solidarity

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I finally was able to get a PS5 yesterday. I signed up the beginning of last week through the PSN invite site. A few days later I got an email telling me I was chosen for the event. On the scheduled day and time I logged in and waited in a que for about 20 minutes. I was able to snag a disc drive version in my cart and I payed for it without any issues. Feelsgoodman.

Last edited:
  • 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuckin A! Horizon Zero Dawn is a great game. Stayed up way too late last night playing it. Haven’t done that in a long time for a single player game.

If I get fired because of Utnayan’s list, there will be hell to pay.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Weird that they list Mortal Shell as just PS4, seeing as the Enhanced Edition upgrade was free... unless they've done something to break that like FF7R on PS+? Not that I care anyway since it was added to Game Pass first.

spronk

FPS noob
i'd assume PS5 users will get the free PS5 mortal shell upgrade

the real FUCK YOU from Sony this month is Godfall, apparently its a new version of the game that DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN. LOL. Its just some fucked up version that boosts you to level cap and lets you play the end game shit, but who the fuck wants to jump right in there without first playing with the actual game itself. fuck you sony, fuck you

Screenshot_20211201-113740_Chrome.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It makes sense depending on their vision I suppose, but wow. Godfall isn't exactly content-rich to begin with, removing the leveling entirely is... interesting.

spronk

FPS noob
interesting stuff going on in the PS5 reseller world, all the cashout groups suddenly have stopped accepting PS5 discs saying they have too many, and rumor is Target is about to drop 50k+ PS5s for retail sale.

Its obviously not a case of them becoming worthless but a lot of people nervous, there are bot guys who buy hundreds per week and drop them off to cashout discord groups and suddenly that source is dead.

anyways if you want one friday target is probably a really, really good shot

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I think we all saw that coming. Now if they can nail down the pricing so it doesn't feel like a kick in the sack.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, along with the pricing make it straightforward. I don’t like the “3 tier” approach thing. Microsoft seems to have understood that it doesn’t help having Xbox Gold, Silver, Gamepass, Gamepass PC, Gamepass Ultimate, and whatever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Good start, but it's doubtful they add in any first party titles within a relevant time frame which is basically the bread and butter reason saas has value to me.

If I wanted to play old games there are plenty of emulators that will do it better across all platforms.