Playstation 5

spronk

FPS noob
its a pretty strong rumor that in development are three things

bloodborne remaster for PS5 AND pc
bloodborne 2

i'd expect an announcement sometime this year of both things, probably closer to holidays.

and yeah owning a PS5 just to play all the games you missed on PS4 is amazing, many will run at 60 fps and all load insanely fast. I'm playing Danganronpa a 10 year old game lol

next month is Gran Turismo 7, Elden Ring, and Horizon Zero Dawn 2. Three games that will look drop dead gorgeous, run amazing on PS5. With the news that Sony sees fewer PS5s made due to continued chip shortages its good to get one when you can. I don't see a PS5 Pro happening for at least 3 years.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
3f82aed85b8fbe687ff8aab9d5186fc4.png

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Gran Turismo still holds the number one spot for best commercial in my opinion.

Sorry but no. Also lol at the black dude turning into an orc in light of all the D&D sjw crap.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is PS5 worth the extra cash or is a PS4 acceptable?
If you play on pc at all the frame rates and load times on the ps4 are a real turnoff. If you’re used to slow ass consoles, then it would probably be ok. I’d pony up the extra cash for the new system if I were just buying in. There are a lot of good ps4 games to play but it’s so end of life now.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
gamestop i think has a price error on PS5 SSDs, 1TB for $114 and 2TB for $210 is crazy good. need to be a pro member

i paid ~$180 for my 1TB just a few months ago

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Sifu is also out, I watched a few hours on stream and it look ok but journalists are giving it bad ratings and some think its because its too difficult lol

• 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
gamestop i think has a price error on PS5 SSDs, 1TB for $114 and 2TB for $210 is crazy good. need to be a pro member

i paid ~$180 for my 1TB just a few months ago

Just snagged one. That will be a nice replacement for my 250 GB drive in my PC.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sifu is also out, I watched a few hours on stream and it look ok but journalists are giving it bad ratings and some think its because its too difficult lol

The real reason that asshole at Gfinity gave it a 40:

FK6-OCkXMAEf-Ls.png

• 1Rustled
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you have to be a member of whatever Best Buy rolled out last year in order to buy them? Or is this open to anyone now?

spronk

FPS noob
it varies, about 1/3d the drops require totaltech ($200/yr) and 2/3ds do not. there is no way to know until minutes before the actual drop

for the in store one, it should not require Total Tech but its gonna be limited to just 150 stores, and theres no list afaik since they are still rolling it out slowly