Playstation 5

joz123

Potato del Grande
I probably just won't subscribe at all anymore. Don't really play anything that's online on PS5. Just one less thing to pay for.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
This is a shit deal.

The premium tier costs more money to get what you already had with PS Now and PS Plus and they de-segmented the PS Now service and separated it between the mid and premium tiers.

Basically the premium tier is nothing more than PS Now and PS Plus together in TODAY'S landscape (PS Now has over 800+ games on all generations) and you could easily find 39 dollar deals on each sub putting what will now be the premium sub at a price hike for the same services today. 80 today, 120 tomorrow. Same fucking services - all they did was subtract out of PS Now to re-add them to premium.

Sony is fucking lost in their business view.

Reason #99 I'm switching to Xbox.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

So earlier graphic either an old idea or hoax.

For this actual concept, seems terrible if you have been in the ecosystem for awhile already. They’ve stated that new ps studio games won’t go straight to the service. Good for anyone who just started with PlayStation though, maybe grab a few months to a year and play all of the games that it does have.

The current PS Plus price is $60 a year, right? I'll probably stick with that, never really use PS Plus for anything except online playing anyway. A Gamepass type subscription has its appeal, but I already have a backlog shelf with like 40 things on it.

spronk

FPS noob
rumors of a big sony announcement tomorrow, wonder what it'll be

they already announced nearly 2 months ago they are buying Bungie

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Found out today my galaxy bud pros won't work with the PS5, what headphones do you suggest, I got a huge head bros like last button on my snapback big.
Don’t get the pulse 3D headset from Sony. Tiny as fuck and doesn’t drop down to even cover half my ear 👂 at max band length.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Why make it such a convoluted mess ... the reason Gamepass works so great is that it's fucking brain dead 100% worth it.

The whole game streaming thing from what I understand is a big fat joke anyway, easier too just emulate the games vs Sony answer for it..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tide27

Im havent been a fan of Xbox since the 360. Loved that system much more than the ps3.

However, I bought into the hype of the ps5 back in Sept and probably have 10 hrs of less on it and no desire to buy anything either. On the flip side, the gamepass on PC is an incredible value.

Crone

Im havent been a fan of Xbox since the 360. Loved that system much more than the ps3.

However, I bought into the hype of the ps5 back in Sept and probably have 10 hrs of less on it and no desire to buy anything either. On the flip side, the gamepass on PC is an incredible value.
Wtf? Do you just hate good games?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

I personally hated shadow of the tomb raider and never finished it. Everything about it seemed worse than the previous two, which I thought were great.

when I turned my PS5 on today I got a notice from Sony that they will be refunding my purchase of Maneater (purchased digitally around black friday) as its coming to PS+. I've played around 10 hours so wasn't expecting anything, thats really cool of them

and yeah Shadow of the Tomb Raider sucked, the bad guy was terrible, the story was stupid, the levels were pretty fun though. The second one I think where you go through a giant mayan grotto was kinda neat. Definitely worth an install and play if you finished the previous 2 Tomb Raider games, but its not at all any sort of "conclusion" to the Lara Croft story. the Uncharted 4 xpac - Lost Legacy - is an infinitely better Tomb Raider game.

Just started Shadow of the Tomb Raider as I just finished recently Rise of the Tomb Raider, the 2nd one. Hopefully, it's good enough to plow through and is at least somewhat enjoyable. If anyone wants to run some of the extra coop Tomb missions, add me on Steam and reach out. If it shows me online in a game, I'm available!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Lots of sour grapea on Twitter after the disastrous PS5 drop yesterday. It's bonkers that we are 18 months in and the things are still gone instantly.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone else had issues with the L2 or R2 buttons outright breaking on their controllers? The spring in my R2 button is fucked so fires off whenever it's slightly tapped.

• 1Rustled

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone else had issues with the L2 or R2 buttons outright breaking on their controllers? The spring in my R2 button is fucked so fires off whenever it's slightly tapped.

Git gud f...

Haven't had that happen yet - I did have drift show up again though. I have two newer controllers I am using now on alternate charge back up for drunk gaming weekend.

Would love to know how I have NEVER had a drift issue with an Xbox controller (Xbox Original, 360, Wired 360 for my PC, One, One X, and Series X) yet I go through 1 PS4/5 controller every 8-10 months before drift happens and the fixes stop working.

• 1Like

Crone

Git gud f...
hahaha, I fucking love you.

Selling the Ps5 digital bundle I picked up to a buddy who's never had a PlayStation ever. I was open about it to him that the digital is far less value if you haven't been collecting their free games from PS Plus for a few years, but the 20 games they give you right off the bat of their "Hits" are an awesome value if you've never played them before.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Sony's giving away a new theme built for FOH Bros

its misogny and patriarchial that PS5 has no themes

also PS5 bundles in store at gamestop on Apr 2

• 1Like

Vorph

LOL at them foisting the GT7 shitshow onto people desperate for a PS5.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was in the last deal also. I hear sometimes you can go to a different store and say it was a gift and they might let you trade it for another game.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
What’s the story with GT7? Haven’t heard anything about it really.

GT7 is a really good game, but they made it harder to get new cars to encourage you to spend real money to get them. They announced they are going to walk back a lot of the issues that make it hard to get cars.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
GT7 is a really good game, but they made it harder to get new cars to encourage you to spend real money to get them. They announced they are going to walk back a lot of the issues that make it hard to get cars.

Also .. Single Player DRM(AKA Always Online) .. cause they are afraid of "cheaters" editing save files *eyeroll*

Also, who the fuck designed this PS plus shit.. fucking WHY

• 1Like