Playstation 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got the God of War Ragnorak bundle. Liking the PS5. I’ll check out the free games after I beat it.

Aazrael Aazrael the uncharted drake collection remasters are amazing. Uncharted 2 is a top 10 all time game for me. It really held up 5 years ago on PS4 when I played it.
I don’t know, uncharted gameplay is pretty dated. Story and characters still hold up, but the gun fights are more tedious than fun

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
4 years ago Ut was bashing xbox

time
Is a flat circle

I just got the 2nd tier. Do I need to buy Spider-Man or can you stream/download those?

Sony’s back handed attempt at a subscription is nothing more than Ps Plus and PS Now and charging 35% more for it. They have dropped the ball on Vision and Atmos or even having a UI close to similar on PS 4/pro (folders on the main bar is not hard) and their store / subscription platform is a living nightmare to navigate. People were also getting hosed stacking ps now subscriptions where as MS made some adjustments to carry over from Xbox live game cards but ultimately can get PC and Xbox games in the same sub for what really amounts to 60 a year. (Stackable as well)

Gamepass ultimate is still selling for cheap with ways to stack. With that said, MS recycles the same games through gamepass constantly, and we are seeing 1st party titles take a huge quality dump because they are going to be released on a subscription service - lower effort, lower creativity, lower dollar investment and least common denominator development.

With that said Series X wins cross platform hands down, an easy to read UI and store, easy to know which subscription games you can access, woth dolby Atmos and vision support.

Sony needs to get their ass kicked for these very shitty decisions. MS needs to funnel in high quality exclusives.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Sony’s back handed attempt at a subscription is nothing more than Ps Plus and PS Now and charging 35% more for it. They have dropped the ball on Vision and Atmos or even having a UI close to similar on PS 4/pro (folders on the main bar is not hard) and their store / subscription platform is a living nightmare to navigate. People were also getting hosed stacking ps now subscriptions where as MS made some adjustments to carry over from Xbox live game cards but ultimately can get PC and Xbox games in the same sub for what really amounts to 60 a year. (Stackable as well)

Gamepass ultimate is still selling for cheap with ways to stack. With that said, MS recycles the same games through gamepass constantly, and we are seeing 1st party titles take a huge quality dump because they are going to be released on a subscription service - lower effort, lower creativity, lower dollar investment and least common denominator development.

With that said Series X wins cross platform hands down, an easy to read UI and store, easy to know which subscription games you can access, woth dolby Atmos and vision support.

Sony needs to get their ass kicked for these very shitty decisions. MS needs to funnel in high quality exclusives.
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Then again xbox "exclusives" will end up on windows so does it really matter?

Heck, I'm starting to wonder if I need to own either if Sony is just going to port all their best games too.

PC and Steam Deck master race kek

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought the Last of Us port wasn't until this March? 2013 release finally being ported in 2023, and only because it got a TV show? Hah.

I'll keep my PSN premium since we never bothered to get a Xbox.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
4 years ago Ut was bashing xbox

time
Is a flat circle

I just got the 2nd tier. Do I need to buy Spider-Man or can you stream/download those?
I have the second tier as well. That will be good for me with the backlog of games I need to get through too! Going to finish Ghost of Tsushima then try to make it through Jedi : Fallen Order before new one comes out.

Pisses me off about the second Senua's Sacrifice game is Xbox exclusive....kra!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Best Buys seem to have a ton of PS5s in stock all of a sudden. Went to several this week and they all had a stack of 5-6 PS5s behind the registers. They also have lots and lots of Switch OLEDs. I got pretty excited even though I have both those things, just cause it's great to see these things actually...available on a store shelf. Things we used to take for granted.

In any case, if anyone's still after a PS5, check Best Buy.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wrapped up the DLCs on Spiderman. Was a really fun game. Played on "normal" difficulty and it suited my lack luster skills perfect.

I did not really believe the hype before I started but it was a really good game.

Started Miles Morales and it looks promising with some new features. But might be a bit short if I understand correctly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I recently wrapped up Miles, I never beat games and those are two that I did. So good.

Miles is short, but I still put about 12 hours into it, just under 20 into the first.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I downloaded Spider-Man and miles. I will get to it after Dead Space and God of war.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a LG C2 tv today, got it hooked to the PS5, everything looks great. Yet, for some reason I've not been able to figure out, the PS5 simply will not agree that the C2 can run 1440p / 120hz. It should. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know some LGs have trouble with 1440p, try lying to it and setting the HDMI to PC instead of console.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That's not the native res so it would have to do scaling anyway. Pretty sure the 1440p mode is mainly for monitors with native 1440p.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Try standing the TV vertically to align with the ps5.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got a LG C2 tv today, got it hooked to the PS5, everything looks great. Yet, for some reason I've not been able to figure out, the PS5 simply will not agree that the C2 can run 1440p / 120hz. It should. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Mine hooked up 4k 120 no problems.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Any reason why you want to run that at 1440p over native 4K?

• 1Like