Playstation 5

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is the first gen in a long time I was actually going to get a Series X and not a PS5. GamePass was a huge draw compared to whatever abortion strategy of the quarter Sony is doing with PS+ and their Baskin Robins 52 flavors of shitty game delivery.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
sony shutting down PS Plus Collection, its a bunch of games you get free when you own a PS5 and have PS+. if you claim them before the date (May) you get to keep them forever, I think you need to claim them all on an actual PS5 with a logged in account so hop to it

Do you have to download them, or is it sufficient to just "add to library"?

I see Fallout 4 is on here.

...dammit.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Do you have to download them, or is it sufficient to just "add to library"?

I see Fallout 4 is on here.

...dammit.

Add to library, same as the monthly games. I just got all the ones I cared about.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Cool. Not too many on there but it's cool to get FF15 Royal Edition. God of War 2018 is also free for anyone who somehow missed it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t see the add to library option with ps+ wtf is it? I have DL, Stream, then a bunch of bullshit in the … menu.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I don’t see the add to library option with ps+ wtf is it? I have DL, Stream, then a bunch of bullshit in the … menu.

If you have the Download option, it's likely already in your library. Check and see if it's there? That button is usually either Add/Purchase OR Download depending on if you already own it or not.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If you have the Download option, it's likely already in your library. Check and see if it's there? That button is usually either Add/Purchase OR Download depending on if you already own it or not.
Sounds confusing and terrible. Thanks, I hate it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
sony shutting down PS Plus Collection, its a bunch of games you get free when you own a PS5 and have PS+. if you claim them before the date (May) you get to keep them forever, I think you need to claim them all on an actual PS5 with a logged in account so hop to it

wtf I just bought that stupid PS+ and they are cancelling some of it? LOL Dude fail

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are there any short games I can burn through all Sunday and Mon/Tues before Trannykilling Simulator (Hogwarts Legacy) comes out?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That only applies to the PS Plus Collection (the PS4 set of games), and the limited Monthly games. All the other titles are free while they are in the various collections, but they won't stay in your Library like the Plus Collection / Monthly games, if that makes sense. At least, that is how I have understood what I'm seeing as PS Plus Premium.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That only applies to the PS Plus Collection (the PS4 set of games), and the limited Monthly games. All the other titles are free while they are in the various collections, but they won't stay in your Library like the Plus Collection / Monthly games, if that makes sense. At least, that is how I have understood what I'm seeing as PS Plus Premium.
Edit:
I got the games downloaded thanks

Last edited:

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well Edith Finch was different for sure. I like these kind of games though, wish it was a bit longer. But that was a great recommendation.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Well Edith Finch was different for sure. I like these kind of games though, wish it was a bit longer. But that was a great recommendation.

Yeah I loved its unique story. Especially the Halloween music :)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I have three weeks til my ps+ sub would renew so it was only $4 to upgrade it. Trying out Returnal, it’s pretty fun. The atmosphere is cool. Is this one I’ll get to keep or does it go away once this sun runs out?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Been playing Returnal as well. Great game! Any recommendations for other fun, first or third person shooters? Roguelike or not.