Playstation 5

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just checked on Amazon and now I want to punch a bunch of cunts in the face who 1-Star review a product that hasn't even released.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Do you typically get charged for a pre-order when you place the order or when it ships?

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
So through work I am able to get a 250$ GameStop gift card if I redeem some points they use for recognition/years of service. I am half tempted to use that for part of the pre-order. Is GameStop going to be a viable option to pre-order the PS5 from since they might not even be around soon? I'd rather order off Amazon but this is really the only good option that I can get with these points from work.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So through work I am able to get a 250$ GameStop gift card if I redeem some points they use for recognition/years of service. I am half tempted to use that for part of the pre-order. Is GameStop going to be a viable option to pre-order the PS5 from since they might not even be around soon? I'd rather order off Amazon but this is really the only good option that I can get with these points from work.

A gift card worth $250 at GameStop must have cost $4k new.

• 7Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob

should be fine, worst case you can buy $250 of PSN or xbox or steam cards

• 2Like

Heian

Molten Core Raider
For the last few years I have been buying my games and console (switch, wii U, PS4 and PS4 Pro)from a Drugstore in Canada. IMO it's the best deal on most electronics. (Got Phillip hue there, printer, corsair gaming peripherals, TV and soundbars.) In Quebec its called Pharmaprix.(Shopper drug mart in the rest of Canada.) Their points system is a huge advantage for electronics. You can exchange thems at their store and in many other grocery store.

They have most console and first party games at day of launch and I just received a email that they will take preorder on PS5.

Just to give you all a taste of their point system is that they offen have a X20 points reward and you receive sometime random monthly reward offer. Last October I needed a second nintendo switch and the one with better battery life just released. On a 430$ nintendo switch I got 130$ in points from the X 20 reward and another 100$ from the monthly reward. So I got 230$ back. I waited 2 weeks after and they usually have an event where they give you more for the points you spend. I wanted phillips hue bulbs. So I spent 240$ worth of points but they give your 300$ worth of stuff. I ended up getting like a nintendo switch and 6 Phillips color hue bulbs for 420$. cad

They will have a PS5 event and I already have 200$ worth of points and I could probably have enough to get the PS5 for free by release.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Gamestop is a deceptively large company, they've still got 5300 stores in 14 countries.

• 2Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
That all black edition looks a million times better. Too bad it isn't real.

• 2Solidarity

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How come it's possible to rate a product you have not bought, that's a big mystery.

I don't know whether it's a conscious thing to boost feedback ratings or whether they have some kind of algorithm running that matches feedback to the relevant product but you'll often see duplicate reviews for similar items and I think anything flagged as remotely PS5 finds its way to the feedback for an item that hasn't even released yet. They should just lock feedback until shipping day but maybe they expect bogus positive feedback to outweigh the negs.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man two day one guys I’ve talked to said they’re just going to upgrade their pc this year instead of day one ps5, they hate the color too. We may get the diversity edition sooner than we think if they figure out how much people hate the white one.

I bet if 4chan started a racist Sony meme it gets black edition on release day.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
People that choose whether or not to buy a console because of the color are peak retard

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Amen, could be pink and rainbows for all i care. Not like my living room display depends of my console fkin color.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
fchm5gshena51.jpg

I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
PS1 Era plastic I'd buy in a fucking heart beat.

Yeah. I really wanted one of those special editions they had of the ps4 in the ps1 colors, looks so good. I’d still buy the controller but not paying $100+ extortion money.

Just fucking look at it.
592E5DCF-4FC5-4DB4-BD2D-D54EC02D466B.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Might be able too find someone with a 3D printer and print off a case based on a PS4 case .... *hint*