Playstation 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
yeah, its worth buying you won't see deep discounts on it. one nice thing is amazon and walmart regularly sell new switch games for $50, thats the price i picked it up at. Its unfortunately $60 right now

also set the VA to japanese, the english VA is awful and normally that kinda thing doesn't bother me. also when I saw its like warcraft I mean from the mindless repetitive/quest nature, its an extremely weeby game in terms of anime faces and shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Huh, wonder if this is a sign that all PS5/xbsex games are going to be $70. Doesn’t seem like that would go over well

NBA 2K21 announced, PS5/XSX versions will retail for $69.99 according to press release (though the 2K Store currently has it for $59.99)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Huh, wonder if this is a sign that all PS5/xbsex games are going to be $70. Doesn’t seem like that would go over well
There's been a few 70bucks games on PS4/Xbox. Doesn't mean every game will be, although it could be a thing I guess.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The games on the PS Store are always massively overpriced vs the hard copies from Amazon and other sellers. That's one of the things that would make me consider the less than pretty version with the disc bump. Sure, those games eventually go on sale but that extra $£€100 for the disc drive is going to potentially save a small fortune over a year.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There's been a few 70bucks games on PS4/Xbox. Doesn't mean every game will be, although it could be a thing I guess.

It's been 15 years since it jumped to 60. I'd expect that 10 dollar price hike to become the thing.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

1594314476888.png

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah, I'll never get the fascination with water cooler especially if you have the PC is another room from where you actually game at.

Isn't the whole point to keep full load temps under control when you overclock?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Have you tried rebuilding the database to try and breathe some life back into it? It helps with the lagging UI issue. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to enter safemode then select rebuild database.

Tried that, still not ok. I get random crashes as well.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Tried that, still not ok. I get random crashes as well.

Have you moved it around alot ?

I had this same problem with my PS3 and came too find out that my HD for it was failing from moving it around so much, I was doing a lot of traveling for work and would bring my PS3 with me too play during down time....

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
when is this fucking thing going on preorder? looking to lock down 7 or 8 of them to flip at launch.

• 2Worf
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users