Playstation 5

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Keep on refreshing. Seems like there's a lag between and out of stock and the actual stock message. Also, I think Walmart added some capcha checks because while refreshing I got it a few times. I kept getting the out of stock message several minutes after 3 then all of a sudden I was able to add it to my cart. Once there I could not process the payment because out of stock message again. Waited 5 minutes, tried again and it went through. Two guys from work also managed to buy one with a delivery date of Jan 8. Still some hiccups but was a lot smoother process today then before.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Keep on refreshing. Seems like there's a lag between and out of stock and the actual stock message. Also, I think Walmart added some capcha checks because while refreshing I got it a few times. I kept getting the out of stock message several minutes after 3 then all of a sudden I was able to add it to my cart. Once there I could not process the payment because out of stock message again. Waited 5 minutes, tried again and it went through. Two guys from work also managed to buy one with a delivery date of Jan 8. Still some hiccups but was a lot smoother process today then before.
I kept refreshing and pressing add to cart but kept getting errors then 3 minutes later just said sold out.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Direct affiliate link will add to cart. Drop is in 3 min. Be signed in with payment info on account. You're welcome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Got em'. Affiliate links are way to go. Check xbox x discord for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty obvious fake. PS5 lights only extend about as far as the USB-A port and it's more of a glow than an actual light. Plus the curve on the right side is all wrong and the DualSense is missing the headphone jack and front charging contacts.

After owning the PS5 for a while, I don't even hate the white panels anymore; it's the stupid glossy black in the middle that really gets on my nerves. You would've thought they'd have learned from how much people hated the "piano black" PS3 for being a fingerprint/dust/smudge magnet, but this is like the same exact material all over again. The middle black material should have been the same kind of plastic as the black part of the DualSense.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BDBA9234-1499-48F2-8394-AD674A6715F0.jpeg
this shit right here is the biggest reason I want to get a ps5. Shits slow as fuck. I could get an ssd or whatever but why? Just get a ps5.

spronk

FPS noob
View attachment 324962
this shit right here is the biggest reason I want to get a ps5. Shits slow as fuck. I could get an ssd or whatever but why? Just get a ps5.

unfortunately the install/update process is still slow on PS5. Not quite as bad as PS4, but its a massive difference in downloads and updates between a Series X and PS5. I have COD Black Ops on both systems and the recent 12 gig update was done in under 5 mins on my X but took 9-10 mins on my PS5, from start to launch. Both wired network, internal SSD install.

Fortunately the PS5 is better now about offline updates, if its in rest mode it'll usually catch updates overnight plus the PS5 firmware is better at hoovering all game updates while PS4 would only do games you recently played.