Playstation 5

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
A ps5 pro announcement when people still can’t even get a normal one is really annoying to me.

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I get that, but it's also not like they've only made 5 million PS5's, too.

2023-2024 would probably align with Microsoft's intended tempo for hardware revisions, we've still yet to get any kind of overall vision from Sony like that for their ecosystem.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
They arnt announcing a PS5 pro tomorrow. They didnt even announce the pricing for PS5 until 2 months before launch. THere is no way they announce a pro 2 years before it is coming out.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope we get to see some GoW 2 gameplay, its supposedly still coming out in 2021 (right?). Might see some more of Kena, but I expect that game to be super short so maybe not. I'd love to see more of FF16, but again, probably won't.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I hope we get to see some GoW 2 gameplay, its supposedly still coming out in 2021 (right?). Might see some more of Kena, but I expect that game to be super short so maybe not. I'd love to see more of FF16, but again, probably won't.

GoW has been moved back to 2022.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
I refuse to get hyped over trailers and presentation footage. Been bitten too many times by stuff that looks amazing in the demo, and is complete trash when it gets to me. I'm happy I have my PS5, but there really isn't much out there that I'm dying to play on it yet.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Marketing an 8K console has to come from some out of touch team making decisions here. There are so many other ways to tout this refresh or whatever else you want to call it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Damn, KOTOR remake I'm in you sons of bitches. (is it exclusive? I somehow doubt)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Project Eve from the Koreans definitely did not shy away from skin tight bodysuit booty shots.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
At least you know the tech will be great with Insomniac. That's a big announcement.

And now Spiderman 2, sweet.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Man, GTA looked so old compared to other trailers in the presentation.

Overall pretty meh, until Wolverine and Spider-Man 2, and those are 12-18+ months away? Some of the other stuff was neat, but most of the first half will be on PC, an ecosystem I'd prefer to invest in over Sony's, and the exclusives I'm either not interested in due to backlog games I haven't gotten to (ie God of War). Gran Turismo looks amazing, but Horizon has ruined me for all the racing games, it's all I ever want to play. I wonder about the ROI for the Turismo games with their generational release schedules.

Expecting KOTOR to be PS5/PC, or at most just a timed console exclusive or it would have been at the end in the exclusive reel.