Playstation 5

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone else have an issue with the Spotify app not working on their PS5? Mine says app is missing. Won’t dl it or anything. I’ve tried rebooting, no help. I think problem has to do with migrating my account over from ps4 but I’ve had no issue with any other media app.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
What does your heart tell you
The Hobbit Smile GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

we are soon approaching the point where ps5s and series X should be on shelves at msrp, probably a few more months. the series X was in gamestop $800 bundles for days, still may even be in stock at ones around you

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

we are soon approaching the point where ps5s and series X should be on shelves at msrp, probably a few more months. the series X was in gamestop $800 bundles for days, still may even be in stock at ones around you
I hope a large amount of resellers get caught bag holding. Probably not but it’s nice to dream.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

When does Target usually drop them? I know it's usually around 5am PST, but what day?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Insiders has a m2 campaign up, not sure on price but a discounted unit in exchange for a review if chosen.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PS VR2 specs were announced at CES too.

New VR2 Sense controller:

Bought and returned the original PSVR but I'm dumb and will probably repeat the same thing again with the new one. At least it sounds like there's no camera this time (except inside the headset for eye tracking), that's a big plus.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I'll grab one. I've got tons of miles out of the first PSVR. Kids love it, too.

• 1Solidarity

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I would so get the PSVR2 when it comes out, but I can't even manage to get a PS5 as it is lol. Lack of supply after all this time is just ridiculous.

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
I signed up in mid-December with PSdirect and received my invitation email yesterday to make my purchase today. After a 15 minute que to get in, they only had the disc version available.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I signed up in mid-December with PSdirect and received my invitation email yesterday to make my purchase today. After a 15 minute que to get in, they only had the disc version available.
That’s uh…a score after a short wait.

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
The target I went to (in ventura, CA) said they had shitloads and it took them 20m to find my order when I picked it up. Here's to hoping this royally fucks the scalpers who bought above msrp

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I would so get the PSVR2 when it comes out, but I can't even manage to get a PS5 as it is lol. Lack of supply after all this time is just ridiculous.

I am going to see what they do with existing games first and if they auto upgrade to the new visuals. Fuck these A-holes at Sony who put up demo's of Godfall for PS5 as a PS Plus give away and call it the PS5 game of the month, mortal shell PS4 version instead of the PS5 version, and their nickle and diming upgrade mentality. I have a Quest 2 wireless, can stream from PC perfectly with all the best visuals and a movable play space and that was half the cost. Most of the games come out multiplat anyway or have native quest 2 versions and I do not need a cable attached - and due to the tether alone required with PSVR2, Quest 2 owns this thing out of the gate. Once you could natively stream Steam VR wireless via Virtual Desktop, that opened up everything I could possibly need from a VR perspective.