Playstation 5

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
July PS Plus games:

Available July 4 to July 31

• Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (PS5, PS4)
  • Alan Wake Remastered (PS5, PS4)
  • Endling - Extinction is Forever (PS5, PS4)

Alan Wake Remastered is good, Alan Wake is good. Alan Wake 2 will be epic.

Play Alan Wake Remastered. And if you haven't played Alan Wake, Play Alan Wake Remastered immediately.

That is all.

Play Alan Wake

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
July PS Plus games:

Available July 4 to July 31

• Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (PS5, PS4)
  • Alan Wake Remastered (PS5, PS4)
  • Endling - Extinction is Forever (PS5, PS4)

Alan Wake Remastered is good, Alan Wake is good. Alan Wake 2 will be epic.

Play Alan Wake Remastered. And if you haven't played Alan Wake, Play Alan Wake Remastered immediately.

That is all.

Play Alan Wake
Oh might need to check that one out. Is the Alan Wake stuff in Control connected to these? Never completed that DLC in Control.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In case there's anyone who just got a PS5 for FF16 and didn't buy a SSD right away, Amazon currently has a couple great deals:

(if the widget says $110 it's wrong, price is $100)

Personally I'd go with the Gammix just to avoid the hassle of having to get a 3rd party heatsink for the Samsung since it's $40 more for the factory heatsink model. It's what I have in my own PS5 too. If you're dead-set on Samsung, might want to wait for Prime Day and check the price on the heatsink model then.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Personally I'd go with the Gammix just to avoid the hassle of having to get a 3rd party heatsink for the Samsung since it's $40 more for the factory heatsink model. It's what I have in my own PS5 too. If you're dead-set on Samsung, might want to wait for Prime Day and check the price on the heatsink model then.

The Samsung should also be plugged in to a PC to update the firmware before it goes in the PS5. I bought the 1TB version of the Gammix last year and it's been great so far.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get the feeling within 18 months we will be shifting from 1TB/2TB to 2TB/4TB just so they can justify keeping prices higher.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

looks like someone did some graffiti on your ps5

if you have a costco around you some have been clearancing out some of the older bundles, $500 for a ps5 + 2 controllers + headset + $100 psn

Fuck Lebron James and fuck this graffiti PS5.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like Sony has really bridged the gap in their game collection with PS+, no? I was surprised at how much shit they had in their catalog.

Love Game Pass, but I feel like it's been kinda slow this year?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Dynasty Warriors 9 is so bad. Only "Warriors" or Musuo game that I didn't enjoy at all. Gave up on it fairly quick. They took the simplest formula for success over all those games and found a way to totally fuck it up in the last one. Not surprised we haven't seen a 10 yet.

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
In case there's anyone who just got a PS5 for FF16 and didn't buy a SSD right away, Amazon currently has a couple great deals:

(if the widget says $110 it's wrong, price is $100)

I grabbed the 2TB Samsung yesterday for Prime Day $99. No idea if I need to update the firmware. No idea how to do it if needed either.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I grabbed the 2TB Samsung yesterday for Prime Day $99. No idea if I need to update the firmware. No idea how to do it if needed either.
Yes, there was a firmware version that was causing drive failures. To be safe I'd just update any 980 Pro to the latest firmware. Download Samsung SSD Magician to do it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Dynasty Warriors 9 is so bad. Only "Warriors" or Musuo game that I didn't enjoy at all. Gave up on it fairly quick. They took the simplest formula for success over all those games and found a way to totally fuck it up in the last one. Not surprised we haven't seen a 10 yet.
Wow that’s sad to hear. I played one of them a long time ago, PS2 days, and I was looking forward to trying it out again, but thx for the heads up they deviated from the formula.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Any good deck building roguelikes on PS5? I've had this ps5 since release and the only game I've bought for it was Elden Ring. Need some couch playtime.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Any good deck building roguelikes on PS5? I've had this ps5 since release and the only game I've bought for it was Elden Ring. Need some couch playtime.

If you have PS Plus Essential or better you can play Slay the Spire and Inscryption for free. Both are good. The only other one Id recommend is Hand of Fate 2.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

F1g7FEYXwAIGjEX.jpg

dont think it comes with game but not terrible

controller and ps5 plate will be sold seperately as well

• 1Weird Boner