Playstation Plus+

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Correct, like I was a month 4 or so starter of PS+ so I've got almost the entire PS+ catalog available to me, but there was some stuff in the first couple months I missed and will never get unless they decide to run them a second time. (Although I will say alot of the early stuff was garbage, was about month 6 or so that it started getting good)
I've only had it since December, and I already think it's awesome. Even more so now that I have a PS3 to actually use all the games. Almost bought a Ps4 today as well to go with those games.
smile.png

Vaclav

I've only had it since December, and I already think it's awesome. Even more so now that I have a PS3 to actually use all the games. Almost bought a Ps4 today as well to go with those games.
smile.png
Yea, it gets a bit overwhelming at times with how much they've given - but for example Batman: AA that I was just complimenting, only have that because of PS+ probably would've never given it a shot otherwise.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wasn't very impressed by Strider as well, It's like shadow complex but not very interesting at all.
It's a shame because strider is cool
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I enjoyed Strider on Sega Genesis but this game is boring. In the beginning you just run and press attack to instantly kill dudes.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It gets a little better one you get upgrades, secondary weapons, and a little more mobility, but overall it was very underwhelming and a disappointment.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It may get better but I played it for about 10 minutes before putting it down for good. Really the game had no hook and even had no fucking explanation for anything as soon as it loaded up.

Vorph

August IGC:
Road Not Taken (PS4)
Fez (PS3/PS4/Vita)
Crysis 3 (PS3)
Proteus (PS3/Vita)
Dragon's Crown (PS3/Vita)
Metrico (Vita)

Pretty good month for PS3 and Vita, two extra games on each due to cross-buy overlap.

EU is the same except that they got Dragon's Crown already a while ago, so LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 is in that Vita slot instead.

Vaclav

August IGC:
Road Not Taken (PS4)
Fez (PS3/PS4/Vita)
Crysis 3 (PS3)
Proteus (PS3/Vita)
Dragon's Crown (PS3/Vita)
Metrico (Vita)

Pretty good month for PS3 and Vita, two extra games on each due to cross-buy overlap.

EU is the same except that they got Dragon's Crown already a while ago, so LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 is in that Vita slot instead.
Man, I hate the people that feel the need to fake lists...

Wife was pumped to play Saint's Row IV next month (I'd played it before, but long since traded in)... guess I'll be buying it again when she's up for it.

DC on Vita will be very nice though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Really dont like the pricing structure on this.

Also didnt see any good RPGs - but it did have ZoE <3

spronk

FPS noob
damn that playstation dude on the left looks just like dennis from its always sunny, but even more rapey

i assume for the beta you will actually have to pay for games you try? pay to beta is lame

Vaclav

Hmm they're apparently pretty confident on offering subscription for it eventually that sounds - no reason to mention "We're seriously considering it" otherwise.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah but for some reason i see it costing more than PS+. I mean some of those games were $3 for 4hours? Thats kinda ridiculous - and the 3 days price were something you'd see on blockbuster physical media.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That pricing is a ripoff. Funny how they put a press release out saying how the EA sub service isn't giving value to it's customers when they unveil that shit. Guess they don't want any competition.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is the open beta free or we have to pay for the rentals? I'm not spending money on this shit at those current rates.