Playstation Plus+

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I picked up RDR at Target. My prediction, it will be on PS+ next month.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oddly half are up ATM, not all like they'd stated - wonder if its some buggage or if it's staggered after all...?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Sweet, Ni no Kuni is $4.99 on the PS store. No excuse not to pick it up now!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Oddly half are up ATM, not all like they'd stated - wonder if its some buggage or if it's staggered after all...?
It's always like that on Tuesday updates. It's best to wait until late Tuesday night or Wednesday for the updates to be complete.

Aorin

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I was wondering where the rest of the games are...but it doesn't change to that format until July.

Starting in July, every title in the Instant Game Collection will be available the first Tuesday of the month, and will be free for the month, until the first Tuesday of the following month, taking the guesswork out of how long the game will be available for free.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
So anyone played that new PS4 Pixeljunk Shooter game yet? Any good?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Graces f is terrible in every way, Xillia is decent but you still have to be a pretty big Tales fan to slog all the way through it (twice) imo.
Pretty much this. Graces F was awful, i can usually stomach through some of the more boring tales games but that one was just god awfully dull. There was virtually nothing likeable about it for me lol

Xillia was alright, I still need to go back and finish it. I think it released on the same timeframe as another big title or 2 so it got pushed aside for me
frown.png

--

Also, lol @ that avatar adam, I was like "Oh god is Sean back?"

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ok, I downloaded the Uncharted 3 single player experience and I can't seem to figure out how to play the actual game. What am I doing wrong?

It just seems to be a bunch of language patches and videos.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I had that problem too, for what ever reason the way it is packaged (or lack thereof) really didn't work with my PS. Think I had to download it like four times before it installed / worked itself out.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Tales of Xillia isn't bad if you like JRPGs. It's a really long game though that tends to drag at certain points. Every time you think you're nearly done, they throw something at you to extend it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok, I downloaded the Uncharted 3 single player experience and I can't seem to figure out how to play the actual game. What am I doing wrong?

It just seems to be a bunch of language patches and videos.
download it all

Crone

So have the changes gone into effect for this yet?

Buddy was wanting to play a game, that I have free through Ps Plus, (payday 2) , so I wasn't sure if he could sub and get any of the older games for free still?

Vaclav

Next month is when the old catalog stuff goes away for good and it's exclusively 2 titles per system per month. I do think Payday 2 has been gone a few months though. (But old stuff is still always available as long as you keep PS+ though - but can't get with a new sub I don't think for Payday 2 specifically)

Crone

Next month is when the old catalog stuff goes away for good and it's exclusively 2 titles per system per month. I do think Payday 2 has been gone a few months though. (But old stuff is still always available as long as you keep PS+ though - but can't get with a new sub I don't think for Payday 2 specifically)
Got it, so he could get what's free right now, but not any of the old stuff. Thanks for the clarification!

Vaclav

Correct, like I was a month 4 or so starter of PS+ so I've got almost the entire PS+ catalog available to me, but there was some stuff in the first couple months I missed and will never get unless they decide to run them a second time. (Although I will say alot of the early stuff was garbage, was about month 6 or so that it started getting good)