Please help find who murdered my friends family member

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that's what I mean. Why do that at all?

You're leaving a message for someone and it ain't her. It seems obvious to me that whatever's on that note was intended for the husband.

Unless the idea is that professional killers leave notes for the cops. I guess maybe some do... I'm not the expert in professional killers.

they say it's a piece of paper but how do you know that it was a handwritten note, maybe it was a picture of some sort.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
A lot of people who comment in this thread haven't read the OP or other comments.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Don't we have actual cops?

Not sure if they are able to comment due to professional reasons, or if have expertise (not a traffic cop etc)

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
sometimes the police give out false info about things at the scene trying to weed out people who call in, because iirc that can happen where randoms call in and confess to things or give info randomly that's basically all made up cause people are weird creatures.

that's why even if the police say it was a note, it may have been something else like a picture.

I still think a women in a silk robe at 7am without shoes on(that's what I think, hard to tell) is some women who went nutso not that long before.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
A lot of people who comment in this thread haven't read the OP or other comments.

The leaps of logic are pretty incredible too. Having a garage sale = so desperate for money that you'd have your wife murdered.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've edited some parts of the OP at the request of a family member. Its prudent, they just asking me to remove my speculation posts and I respect that.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The leaps of logic are pretty incredible too. Having a garage sale = so desperate for money that you'd have your wife murdered.
It's not just that. It's that it is almost always the spouse or related to the spouse. Money is a huge motivator for an unhappy spouse.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Based upon your post you seemed shocked.

People have been bringing up the husband since the very beginning of the thread.

I'm more interested in the fact that one of the things AladainAF AladainAF removed from the initial post at the behest of the family is any reference to the alleged note. So we don't actually have any confirmation that the murderer handed her anything, just speculation based off movement in the grainy surveillance video?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dashkett

Trakanon Raider
Unlurking because reading this thread yesterday and then reading more today, my brain keeps going to the part about husband being the leader of the 501 Stormtrooper thing. Did they refuse an obsessed person admitance to the 501, or kick someone out? Nerd Rage. Police surely would look into that angle yes? Even though it is just geeky fun stuff I should hope.

Sorry if it is weird a non regular poster sticking nose in, but reading this here then seeing it in the regular news really hit the feels somehow. :(

Edit: Nevermind, someone else mentioned the 501 angle, I should have read everything.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Occums razor.

GoFundMe scam. Kill your wife to get media attention and eventually money.

Life insurance scam.

Gambling debt.

Drugs.

If it's not one of those four things I'd be shocked.

No way the dude has a Mistress

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
People have been bringing up the husband since the very beginning of the thread.

I'm more interested in the fact that one of the things AladainAF AladainAF removed from the initial post at the behest of the family is any reference to the alleged note. So we don't actually have any confirmation that the murderer handed her anything, just speculation based off movement in the grainy surveillance video?

Just an FYI, when I asked my friend "what can I do?", I was told the family wants to get the word out about the story. Since I have a close connection to the family (not directly, but through my close friend who I care a lot for and has been a friend of mine for a very long time), I wanted to do that. I often frequent those unsolved subs on reddit and other places, I kinda got more involved in this case from the "what if" perspective as I would any other case, but since this one hits home harder than others, it's probably inappropriate for me to do that and I didn't really think about it when I was. So I reverted the things just to ensure my involvement of the story as reported by the media or mentioned by the police gets out and not personal speculation so as not to confuse or conflict what the police have said. Not everything I removed was speculation, but I did cross check the media/police story just to make sure I didn't mention anything that wasn't mentioned there.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just an FYI, when I asked my friend "what can I do?", I was told the family wants to get the word out about the story. Since I have a close connection to the family (not directly, but through my close friend who I care a lot for and has been a friend of mine for a very long time), I wanted to do that. I often frequent those unsolved subs on reddit and other places, I kinda got more involved in this case from the "what if" perspective as I would any other case, but since this one hits home harder than others, it's probably inappropriate for me to do that and I didn't really think about it when I was. So I reverted the things just to ensure my involvement of the story as reported by the media or mentioned by the police gets out and not personal speculation so as not to confuse or conflict what the police have said. Not everything I removed was speculation, but I did cross check the media/police story just to make sure I didn't mention anything that wasn't mentioned there.

So the existence of a 'note', or of anything at all handed to the victim by the killer, is just supposition?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This stinks of some potamish thing all over it.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So the existence of a 'note', or of anything at all handed to the victim by the killer, is just supposition?

I didn't make anything up in what I wrote in the OP. I had heard it from the family member and it was my understanding it was reported since it was posted on websleuths but that's not my thread. Additionally it was put as a response on my reddit thread by someone who was part of the family (and has since been removed). The fact that it's not been reported very well could mean it's not the case at all and there was no note and somewhere along the way there was confusion. I dunno. But as a precaution I cross checked what's been reported and based that on what I edited out.

Very sorry for the confusion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't make anything up in what I wrote in the OP. I had heard it from the family member and it was my understanding it was reported since it was posted on websleuths but that's not my thread. Additionally it was put as a response on my reddit thread by someone who was part of the family (and has since been removed). The fact that it's not been reported very well could mean it's not the case at all and there was no note and somewhere along the way there was confusion. I dunno. But as a precaution I cross checked what's been reported and based that on what I edited out.

Very sorry for the confusion.

Not trying to bust your balls or anything, just trying to clear things up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Not trying to bust your balls or anything, just trying to clear things up.

Oh I know, I didn't take it like that. I just wanted to be clear, that's all. I'll certainly keep this post updated on any news reports/police info/press conferences/etc that are scheduled or otherwise get reported on.