Please help find who murdered my friends family member

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What did your friend spend his life insurance payout on, and what is his new girlfriend like?
This is fucking stupid even for your dumb ass. Fuck off.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I like the simultaneous "How can you say that!?" and "I suggested this two years ago". The entire first page is people saying this.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I like the dick. "How can you say that!?" and "I suggested this two years ago". The entire first page is people saying this.
We know you like the dick, it shows.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
We know you like the dick, it shows.
I assume that a mod edited my post (seems like an unlikely autocorrect??). I wasn't thinking about dicks at all because I'm not a faggot.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
No idea what you're getting at here.
Well if he has a nice new car, house and girlfriend he is taking on expensive holidays it makes the likelihood of him being involved increase.

If he is in the same house, same car, single - it makes the likelihood of it being him decrease.

Obviously given the reaction I was very blunt about it when others have expressed the same suggestion more nicely, I don't know how close you are to the family so sorry if my flippant comment was in bad taste.

However most crimes like this are done by the partner, especially when there's clearly no robbery/sexual motive. So he's got to be considered and eliminated.

• 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
Cool. We'll let the investigators know, they probably hadn't thought of that.
So what are we talking about in this thread if obvious motives have to be ignored because the investigators would have already thought of them?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So what are we talking about in this thread if obvious motives have to be ignored because the investigators would have already thought of them?
No no, please continue explaining the things that were said over two years ago by others in this thread, and make sure you continue using a tone that makes it sound like you are explaining it to children.

And that's ignoring your super-edgy initial comment which you're trying to backpedal from with your brilliant investigative insight.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
No no, please continue explaining the things that were said over two years ago by others in this thread, and make sure you continue using a tone that makes it sound like you are explaining it to children.

And that's ignoring your super-edgy initial comment which you're trying to backpedal from with your brilliant investigative insight.
It's two years on as you say, enough time for updates on that paticular aspect.

I'm mot backpedelling on anything, I'm asking what the guy is doing 2 years later.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Well if he has a nice new car, house and girlfriend he is taking on expensive holidays it makes the likelihood of him being involved increase.

If he is in the same house, same car, single - it makes the likelihood of it being him decrease.

Obviously given the reaction I was very blunt about it when others have expressed the same suggestion more nicely, I don't know how close you are to the family so sorry if my flippant comment was in bad taste.

However most crimes like this are done by the partner, especially when there's clearly no robbery/sexual motive. So he's got to be considered and eliminated.

As far as I've been able to tell, he's moved on with his life (I think? he has a girlfriend now and the like) and moved out and lives elsewhere but still in the general houston area. After 2+ years, it kinda makes sense.

They did release ring doorbell camera footage and you can hear her say good morning and then the other person say something (and it kinda? sounded like a guy) just before the gunshots rang out. However, the person was just barely out of frame of the doorbell camera the entire time.

I'm a friend of a family member, but I don't know Sergio or any of the immediate family there myself, and originally posted this when they were doing a media blitz trying to hope to get people to recognize something that might have been missed.

Sadly, the case has still not been solved.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
AladainAF AladainAF I know its shit it has not been solved yet and though it is little consolation cold cases do you get solved sometimes. You can see all kinds of things solved years later. I hope they do finally solve it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
As far as I've been able to tell, he's moved on with his life (I think? he has a girlfriend now and the like) and moved out and lives elsewhere but still in the general houston area. After 2+ years, it kinda makes sense.

They did release ring doorbell camera footage and you can hear her say good morning and then the other person say something (and it kinda? sounded like a guy) just before the gunshots rang out. However, the person was just barely out of frame of the doorbell camera the entire time.

I'm a friend of a family member, but I don't know Sergio or any of the immediate family there myself, and originally posted this when they were doing a media blitz trying to hope to get people to recognize something that might have been missed.

Sadly, the case has still not been solved.
from what i heard it sounded like popo were really enthusiastic of having more shots of the nissan frontier and releasing it cuz it might be some dealer exclusive

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
*mod edit,
This thread will be used for it's intended purpose of spreading media knowledge about an unfortunate event.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That Chapter did an episode on this case. Pretty good summary.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That Chapter did an episode on this case. Pretty good summary.

Thanks for posting. Agreed good summary (though holy shit this guys narration is terrible).

This case drives me nuts. Not because of the personal connection through a good friend of mine, but just in general. I'm a crime fan, unsolved mysteries type of fan, and I'm blown away at the lack of any real progress on this case, despite the multiple times the truck was seen in the streets even the shots throughout the night, the stuff on camera, the ring doorbell camera, etc.

It almost reminds me of the Missy Bevers case. You have so much evidence in front of you, way more than most other cases, and yet there's nothing.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Hard to believe you could just straight up murder someone in the suburbs in broad daylight while being recorded by multiple cameras and get away with it. It makes me think that if you just decided to murder a completely random person, far from your home, with no motive whatsoever, you could probably get away with it. The police just have nothing to go on unless someone gets your license plate or something.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hard to believe you could just straight up murder someone in the suburbs in broad daylight while being recorded by multiple cameras and get away with it. It makes me think that if you just decided to murder a completely random person, far from your home, with no motive whatsoever, you could probably get away with it. The police just have nothing to go on unless someone gets your license plate or something.
no country for old men GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users