Pocket Pussies!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
There's the added irony of using a coat hanger. It's like he's trying to perform a 1950's style abortion on it.

dangler_sl

shitlord
Good question. I have no idea. According to the page's mumbo-jumbo, the STU is the most bestest feeling thing ever. And Supposedly there is an e-book with 'exercises'.

Links arent working for me.

http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshlight-toys/stamina-training-unit/

dangler_sl

shitlord

Yeah, that does look neat. The two problems I see are that it's like $90, and they say you only get like 50 uses out of it. Which really thats like $100 for a year's worth (if used once a week), so it's not too bad.

gn0me_sl

shitlord
Burned through an Asa Akira "Forbidden Love" Fleshlight rather quickly last year. Tight and with lots of lube gave me some of the best nuts I've ever had, no kidding. Was looking into getting one of the Lupe Fuentes models but never got that far. Thing I hate about this is having to clean it afterward and then letting it dry. Always afraid I'll have guests over and spot it heh. Anyway, I recommend the product if you're bored and not getting any tang.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Wife just bought me a extra bottle of lube for my Tenga flip hole! No more filing up cavity with test tube like vials, now i just squirt it in like a bottle of ketchup on a dickhole sandwich

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Teledildonics like a motherfucker ya'll!

I don't really care about any of these fleshlights and egg things and shit, but I totally want to try that one.

edit: I googled teledildonics to see if I was spelling it right and found this.

http://www.gizmag.com/lovepalz-iphon...ics-app/24254/

So it's like that realtouch thing, except in reverse. Guy bones pocket pussy, remote dildo thrusts in to chick based on his movements. Or I guess knowing the audience here it thrusts in to the asshole of a dude with tits taking hormones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user