Pocket Pussies!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_4554.jpg

This is better than my idea for coming on the tits.

rrr_img_4554.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Do you think the techno music is just added in or does it also come from the blowjob machine? Cause that would be a pretty sweet feature.

dangler_sl

shitlord
My experiment failed. I'm going to have to wait and see how much of my money Steam leaves me with, then I can see about ordering something.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Second night trying it and....don't waste your money guys.

They come in 3 sizes, I got the middle one which I thought would be apropos, but it's like painfully restrictive, almost tight enough where it feels like it's cutting off blood flow a little bit. When I pulled out there were marks imprinted on my dick from the little silicone bumps that are supposed to make it pleasurable.

It does work, though! Took around 8-10 minutes each time, and it was nice but not that amazing. The biggest downside is that the goddamn thing doesn't come apart for cleaning! The little fake vagina thing comes out but that's not where your seed will be stored so you have to flush it out and water gets everywhere in the inner workings. This is probably why the dudes in those videos pulled out. Really poor design imo.

They come in 3 sizes, I got the middle one which I thought would be apropos, but it's like painfully restrictive, almost tight enough where it feels like it's cutting off blood flow a little bit. When I pulled out there were marks imprinted on my dick from the little silicone bumps that are supposed to make it pleasurable.

It does work, though! Took around 8-10 minutes each time, and it was nice but not that amazing. The biggest downside is that the goddamn thing doesn't come apart for cleaning! The little fake vagina thing comes out but that's not where your seed will be stored and you have to flush it out and water gets everywhere in the inner workings. Really poor design imo.
You are hence forth this forums 'Super Dave' for all ejaculation inducing devices, our hearts go with you.

superdave2.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

It does work, though! Took around 8-10 minutes each time, and it was nice but not that amazing. The biggest downside is that the goddamn thing doesn't come apart for cleaning! The little fake vagina thing comes out but that's not where your seed will be stored so you have to flush it out and water gets everywhere in the inner workings. This is probably why the dudes in those videos pulled out. Really poor design imo.
Thank you for bravely sticking your cock into unknown machinery for all of our sakes!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
You are hence forth this forums 'Super Dave' for all ejaculation inducing devices, our hearts go with you.
I was thinking something more like Nut Buster in homage to:

rrr_img_6691.jpg

Myth of not needing pussy when you have an Autoblow: Busted.

dangler_sl

shitlord
Got my Fleshlight today! I ended up getting the Stamina Training Unit only because it was the least expensive (by $10). It's pretty cool. But like others have said it won't be the highlight of my month. I will totally use it regularly though. I would be interested in trying out some of the other makes. Some of the internal designs seem interesting. I do like the small end cap. It's great for adjusting the suction on the fly (rather on the dick... hahaha).

I don't really see cleanup as being too big of a hassle, although I live alone and have no fear of someone walking in on the it drying. And on drying, here is my solution for that. It seems to work well. I hung it up and then left for about an hour and a half, when I got back it was dry.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I used a pocket pussy when I was like 19 and couldn't get laid, etc, so I'm not saying anything shitty. But it's so fucking hilarious the idea of someone fucking a piece of rubber, then hanging it from the ceiling to let the cum drip out. Oh my god haha! Dangler, +1000 internets!