Podcasts Misc

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to take that as confirmation. I liked how you didn't say asexual in your letter but she brought it up anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mist is a reprobate and should be avoided. Listen to The Lord of Spirits podcast instead. The episode called A Land of Giants is particularly good.

Jimmy Akin's Mysterious World for weird stuff. youtube format

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Been listening to Down the Hill for the last couple of weeks, it's an 8 part podcast about the two young girls that were murdered in Delphi, Indiana a couple of years ago.

It's quite enjoyable if you like crime podcasts.
update on this, ppl have said it's a great lead

this guy was caught and he had a recent tattoo
358f9c4249bfdc3a2726414708926fc8.png

heres both
894e6f369f94023cc1e967291145699f.png

(thats one of the girls)

this guy was literally caught with a naked 9yr old girl in his basement

this is 20miles from delphi

if it was one pic... could be a weird ass coincidence, but two pics? and looks so similiar to widely circulated pics???

come on

• 1WTF

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Awhile ago I saw a free podcast about the Bolsheviks which was linked somewhere on FOH. I thought it was made by Dan Carlin but I might be wrong as I can't find it anywhere. Could anyone help me out?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not sure if this is the one you're talking about but MartyrMade recently did an episode. Not for the faint of heart...

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Anyone have a good recommendation for an Android podcast app to replace Pocket Casts? They did this shit without asking 3 days ago and I'm sick of it.

Screenshot_20230604_211815_One UI Home.jpg

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I use Podcast Addict as well, probably based on recommendations from here. I switched to it when Doggcatcher started getting buggy and I've been happy with it.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yup i've been using podcast addict since beyondpod was fucked 3years ago (when covid started), been perfect, i mightve even paid for adfree stuff? idk, but if there was an option to pay i did it cuz it's just that seemless

if you are replacing a pocketcasts don't forget to export your opml podcast lists

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Just switched too. Pretty sure I had bought the Pocket Casts app too but fuck those stupid homos.

• 1Solidarity

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
What'd they do?
They forcibly changed the colors of the home screen icon to the bullshit rainbow flag at the start of June for "pride" month. Reading the reviews in the Play store were hilarious after that. They lost a lot of goodwill with the move and have tripled down on it.

• 1Worf