Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Tasks tomorrow 11am-2 are gonna all be feebas rewards with a shiny chance. One task is to get a candy with a buddy so switch to a 1km buddy ahead of time.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sounds like Feebas has been pretty rare shiny and it's random for everyone so no sharing stop locations on a successful one. Prioritise throw/walk tasks over egg ones and try to stack 3 to complete at once if possible.

Make 10 great throws
Make 15 nice throws
Hatch an egg
Earn a candy walking

100% cp is 117

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ended up with 1 shiny from 30 tasks, no perfects. Wife got 1 shiny and a 117 that ended up 98%.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It’s blizzarding here so no pokemoning today. Got one research task so we’ll see what we get.

• 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
How does one get the special items to evolve things? Newer things, I mean.

I believe you have a chance to get one from 7-day research. Dunno if they ever added it to anything else, but it's pretty dumb as far as I know. Swinub CD is also disapponting as hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've done bunches of the 7-day research things, still can't evolve these stupid pokemon. It's irritating that I have a dozen or more things I could evolve, but I can't get the stupid special item.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You get Sinnoh Stones from PvP too. You get rewards for first three battles a day and first battle against team leaders. They are pretty common from PvP

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
IMG_5982 2.PNG

Finally got my shiny Groudon after so many attempts. fucking shit....
Also got my shiny Kyogre first week of raiding these guys. I'm done.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Last night I got a shiny, 100%, weather boosted Groudon.

On my level 24 alt. For his dex entry.

FML.

• 2Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How many people are keeping some of the stronger pokemon at lower levels for battling?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have a few good options for each league. Without true incentives for winning though I'm not putting much effort into it. Hopefully they'll have a win-only reward in the future.

My best is probably a 96% Togekiss that I keep at level 26 / 2459. He is such a good tank.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Last night I got a shiny, 100%, weather boosted Groudon.

On my level 24 alt. For his dex entry.

FML.

Yeah that hurts....its always the baby accounts that get the good shit. My daughter got a shiny groudon on her first Groudon raid! I was salty as shit...this was before I got mine.

I would continue raiding for a chance of hundos but I'm burnt out for now. Plus I suck at catching Kyorge.

I think I'm 50% catch rate with him out of 25-30 attempts....yeaaa i know!