Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Phone walker? As in joystick on your screen? Yeah that's cheating my dude.

No, that’s not it. It’s a magnet driven cradle that holds your phone and physically swings back and forth. I first saw one on FLW Videos. It just increments the step counter on your health tracker, which adds kilometers through adventure sync. This, for example.

Orzero Steps Counter Accessories Compatible for Pokemon Go Cellphone Pedometer, (USB Cable) (Easy Installation) (Mute Version) (Support 2 Phones) Quick Steps Earning Device- Black

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, that’s not it. It’s a magnet driven cradle that holds your phone and physically swings back and forth. I first saw one on FLW Videos. It just increments the step counter on your health tracker, which adds kilometers through adventure sync. This, for example.

Orzero Steps Counter Accessories Compatible for Pokemon Go Cellphone Pedometer, (USB Cable) (Easy Installation) (Mute Version) (Support 2 Phones) Quick Steps Earning Device- Black
Man I saw one of those in the computer mall yesterday and was wondering what in the hell it was for.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
F690AA12-92DE-406E-A1EB-8E32CAD6CBD8.png

Second shiny on my second account. First was a Piplup after I ragequit on my first account after 60~ Piplup’s without a shiny, and got the shiny Piplup on my first catch. 🤨

I ended up with two shiny’s on my main account after ~120 Piplup’s, and the one on my second account. Girlfriend got five on her main account, and three on her second account.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some people take this shit way too seriously. I opened a 3-star friend egg from a local level 40 without bothering to coordinate an egg, and she unfriended me and tried to call me out in the local discord. 🤣

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Some people take this shit way too seriously. I opened a 3-star friend egg from a local level 40 without bothering to coordinate an egg, and she unfriended me and tried to call me out in the local discord. 🤣
Lots of addict 40's like that, caring about an exp number that means nothing. The ultra friend bonus isn't even that big, hope you told her to kick rocks.

A local player here shared a screenshot of his 215 Timburr pokedex entries with three perfects. It's been available for two weeks. I don't understand how some people can spend so much money/time on things that don't matter at all. Like yeah Conkledurr is better than Machamp, but god damn. I would actually be pissed if I got a perfect one because that's an extra 200 candy investment since you can't trade it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Lots of addict 40's like that, caring about an exp number that means nothing. The ultra friend bonus isn't even that big, hope you told her to kick rocks.

A local player here shared a screenshot of his 215 Timburr pokedex entries with three perfects. It's been available for two weeks. I don't understand how some people can spend so much money/time on things that don't matter at all. Like yeah Conkledurr is better than Machamp, but god damn. I would actually be pissed if I got a perfect one because that's an extra 200 candy investment since you can't trade it.
Yea, saving shitty tims for trading with the wife for lucky ones/good rerolls Zero reason to get a decent one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's everyone thoughts on the new buddy system? I'm sort of ambivalent, because I end up walking most of the rare ones that I won't end up using, so I don't get a ton of benefit from it, but a buddy pointed out there isn't any type of cooldown on swapping buddies and getting hearts... so he rifles through trainer battles with each one every morning after treats/petting/snapshot, and just walks the one he wants candy with.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Outside of catch assist I see no value in it. Best buddy bonus is only 1 level worth of CP. I mostly don't bother.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The CP bonus is entirely useless if you already have a PVP lineup that’s already close to “max.” I got my shiny Minun to 4* for giggles, and it was pushed just over 1500 and thus unusable in Great League while it’s my buddy. It’s only real value will be on things that can’t get close enough to 1500 at max level, like Sableye.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy Does your lady care about an ultra friends bonus? Tayison is close and wants to know if she wants to coordinate an egg.

The new PVP league is hilariously easy until Rank 8. They’re limiting battles to 25/day, which is fucking hilarious because my useless alt account managed 20/25 with the *literally three* Pokémon I have at ~1500.

What I’m gathering is that you should skip the first week entirely unless you’re legitimately trying for Rank 10.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus fucking tap dancing Christ, I went 2/15 and improved my overall ranking. This format is fucked as-is.