Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Geez Ronne. Nice.

I gotta focus more on the eggs. Also just find as many Eevees as possible I guess.

So is the best tactic to go to the spot near me with around 6 stops in a small radius, 4 of them are reachable at once, and put up lures to level up? I prefer walking around more but I figure get to 20 and then go from there.
Yeah I think level is pretty much everything. If you can reach 4 stops at once go nuts man.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Level 23, fight me nerds

VxVC7ed.png
Which team? Valor rules!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've started ignoring evolving 2nd tier pokemon into 3rd tier in favor of using a Lucky Egg and evolving a bunch of the 1st tier into 2nd tier to level up faster. I don't like doing it this way, but I feel like I'm handicapping myself if I don't. Maybe once I get over level 20 (14-15 now), I'll switch it up.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ok business idea #2, put up add in local craigslist or whatever. Phone walking service. You don't even have to clean up shit either!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ok business idea #2, put up add in local craigslist or whatever. Phone walking service. You don't even have to clean up shit either!
There are already people doing taxi services that know where all the good stops are and know how to drive slow past them so you can get them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
RE: leveling.

The fastest way that involves the least amount of lucky eggs is to farm whatever is shitty and common by you, pidgey/weedle preferred as they only take 12 candies/3 catches to be able to evolve one. Save up a few hundred candies and eat an egg then spam tier 2 evolve (don't worry about tier 3), each one is 1000xp with an egg running, so if you save up ~240 pidgey candy that's a couple of levels right there until you get to the 20 range.

If you don't mind throwing $$ at it then yea, find someplace you can reach 3+ stops at once and lure them all and eat an egg. It rolls in pretty fast when you're harvesting 3 stops every ~5 minutes and catching pokemon nonstop in between. This WILL run you out of balls though, so be careful that you have downtime to farm in between luring/egging.

I wouldn't really worry about leveling up pokemon until you get to 20 either. That's the soft cap (xp gets ridiculous after that, I need 125k to get to 24), and wild caught pokemon CP will go up the higher level you are, so anything you blew a ton of dust on leveling while you were 12 or whatever will be totally overshadowed by whatever you catch at 20. That Scyther I have for example, that's how I caught him, no need to waste a billion caterpie candies and dust trying to level/evolve them, he holds his own at 1000 or whatever, and I have like 75 candy sitting around that I can throw at him to get him in top shape if I really care to (he kinda sucks though).

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Where you live at? Never seen a ponyta/arcanite/golem in Chicago =\

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Vegas. We have insect, fire & rock galore but finding anything else is a nightmare.. For water I have to go to a walkway with like 8 poke centers over a mile or so. If I find 3 total on a round trip, I'm stoked.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Levle 18

1257 Vaporeon
1056 Vaporeon
836 Jolteon

Am spending the weekend at my gf's, who has a stop in her living room, and can catch a pokemon every few minutes easy from the couch. But the servers have been down pretty much 80% of the time. My place, I have to get up and walk to a stop, and pokemon do not spawn within about 10 houses in any direction. Feels bad.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've taken then kids out a couple times to catch Pokemon now. They don't care about rarity or leveling up... Just throwing balls at cartoon monsters.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Had a Blastoise about caught, and then 12 balls in a row curved off, and it disappeared due to GPS lost when purchasing more balls.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Had a CP??? Pidgeot run off on me tonight after missing with about 10 great balls due to peer pressure. Fuck my life.