Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Or cheaters willing to go to Japan? Is the game international in that a US based account can go anywhere in the world the game is released and collect pokemon and take over gyms regardless of where their account is based?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is there a limit to how many times you can attack a Gym? Drove down to the local library/skater park as the kids usually have the 3 stops right next to each other lured (and they did), which also has a Gym. I attacked 3x successfully, but after that I kept bugging out when trying to start fight #4. I would count down then go back to the first Gym screen, every time I tried. Shut down and restarted - same thing. Rebooted phone - same thing. I can see why they would do it, as one person can easy flip gyms, but I hadn't heard of this "feature".
There were other people fighting the gym. It'll let you get to the battle screen but punt you out if there are already 2 people fighting it.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I want to show you guys this true sadness

1iyeqo.png

the grill next to me got a 1000cp Dragonair I get a fucking 23 cp WTF then next spawn cycle its a dratini 233 WTF

these cars started to pull over just b/c of all the lures.
2lkd8ag.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
True sadness? Is that a CP 35 Weedle busting out of 4 balls and then vanishing? Been there tonight already!

Neph_sl

shitlord
Or cheaters willing to go to Japan? Is the game international in that a US based account can go anywhere in the world the game is released and collect pokemon and take over gyms regardless of where their account is based?
Probably the latter. I have a US iTunes account, and was able to download and play in Canada on release day (was on vacation) even though it didn't officially release until about a week after.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I can't log in now, but I'm glad it released in Japan.

Are they planning on releasing any new regions in the next couple weeks? I look forward to the game being stable.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I just cut my pokestop loop short this morning because I didn't realize that it was total # of items in your bags and I could have just trashed a bunch of revives. Now I don't feel like going back out.

Light rain this morning, but with the temperature being ~15 degrees cooler I still ended up dryer than I did yesterday morning.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't log in now, but I'm glad it released in Japan.

Are they planning on releasing any new regions in the next couple weeks? I look forward to the game being stable.
Game was super smooth for most of the evening yesterday (not sure about during the day). Hopefully this weekend won't be a nightmare of downtime.

But I noticed that Pok?stops would load up instantaneously instead of sometimes not loading the image, and I never had the "Try again later" message.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
my son on the way to day camp found a rare (forget the name) it broke out of ~30 balls before he finally caught it...

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Found a Caterpie. Still lvl 2. Taking off like a rocket!
EDIT: and a pidgey more sitting in my sofa. Rawr!