Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Got my first Exeggcute today in the wild ! and a Porygon out of an egg.

Other than that, I have seen almost no rares at all, no Snorlax, Slowbro, no Dragonites in any form and no Lapras,

They must be someone as they are all in gyms here but damn, at lvl 22 you would think I would have seen one. I try and crack eggs every day and still no luck !

Thankfully I have some good eevee's so my Vapes can still get me gyms !

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not just some random sub, it's Silph Road you fucking moron. Why do you even still post in this thread? You cannot hatch foreign region-locked pokemon from eggs no matter what bullshit story you claim is true.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
that guy that made that post is an absolute moron and you're bad for thinking if reddit says it it must be true.

A guy in my town and associated Go facebook group was the first in the UK to catch every available Pokemon in the UK. He hatched a region exclusive in front of a national newspaper

If its in the paper I assume you have a source you can link? or do you think you have more credibility than reddit MR free salad?

Level 22... Came across a??? CP dragonite. Used approx 40 razz berries, 30 ultra balls, 30 great balls, and 20 poke balls before it fled. I wish I had read this thread first about how the diminishing circle check works. I thought just throwimg when it was smaller was better. Frankly really upsetting. I've been out of poke balls for a whole now...

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's not just some random sub, it's Silph Road you fucking moron. .

/facepalm

Do you not see any difference between someone pulling and analysing all available data/code to make a tier ranking of best pokemon

And someone asking for the data, e.g. "anyone ever hatched a regional exclusive" And that person deciding that they're the authority on hatches after a few days despite the limited nature of his polling

I've exchanged several messages with the guy that started that post and I can assure you he's a moron.

But then again I can see why you like him, he thinks everyone that has something he doesn't is cheating

He said this recently

there is NO way for me to prove he is a cheater

There you have it, nothing is proven. Until niantic speak on this issue nothing is definite.

Using a Reddit thread to decide this issue is like thinking a poll of less than 1% of the population tells you who's going to win an election

Last edited:

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
/facepalm

If you read the thread, like i did, you would have learned that if you spoof to a region, you can later hatch pokemon out of eggs from that region.

Your hero is a disgusting cheat with no integrity, just like you. You are the villain of this story, the Team Rocket, and if the reckoning hasn't hit you yet, hopefully it will soon and leave you weeping like the spineless loser that you are.

TLDR: get banned noob scrub

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If you read the thread, like i did, you would have learned that if you spoof to a region, you can later hatch pokemon out of eggs from that region.

Your hero is a disgusting cheat with no integrity, just like you. You are the villain of this story, the Team Rocket, and if the reckoning hasn't hit you yet, hopefully it will soon and leave you weeping like the spineless loser that you are.

TLDR: get banned noob scrub

You take this game way too seriously

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I asked the guy behind that Reddit thread if he wanted an invite to our fb group to interrogate Sam himself.

Funnily enough despite his tough talk he never took me up on the offer.

Anyone here care to?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Been doing some reading up on "Sam Clark" he's the guy from my city that claimed to have caught all UK available and hatched two regional exclusives.

The dude was all over national news and tv. He had more knowledge on spawns here and in adjacent cities than anyone else and was taking 90 minute trains to London just to farm bulbasaurs.

He claims to have lost 30lbs in the process and supposedly the reporters from multiple outlets asked niantic to verify his account as legitimate.

I don't see how he could have been all over our region and other uk cities whilst gps spoofing enough to get eggs with region exclusives in and evading the soft bans.

Jumped too far too fast = soft ban.

Too many big jumps = perma ban.

As I said there's no way of knowing, a Reddit poll is not definitive.

If you believe that anyone with a region exclusive was cheating then it's another example of the dunning kruger effect

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I asked the guy behind that Reddit thread if he wanted an invite to our fb group to interrogate Sam himself.

Funnily enough despite his tough talk he never took me up on the offer.

Anyone here care to?

Let me make one thing abundantly clear. The only reasons I deign to stoop down to your level and converse with you, someone roughly equivalent of the mud I scrape off my shoes after actually going out and catching pokemon, which is something you wouldn't know anything about, are as follows:

1) I had just caught pokemon for three hours in Hamarikyu Gardens and was treating myself to a burger and was waiting for it to be brought to my table. Free time + free Wifi = Make fun of the loser.

2) Pond slime like you needs to be reminded of your place. Make no mistake. You are not part of the conversation here. Your opinions mean nothing. Your experience is negligible. We keep you here like the proverbial monkey in the cage because it's fun to point and laugh at the stupid things it does and it's lack of self awareness. You don't even actually play this game. You are a non-entity.

That being said, no one wants to talk to your cheater friend on Facebook. Conversation would go as follows:

"Did you spoof?"
"No"

Which leaves only two conclusions. He cheated and lied about it, or he's some kind of magical mystical unicorn who has managed to do something no one else in the world has done. Since, like you, he's a worthless cheater, he won't admit to it. People with any kind of morality are ashamed of their cheating and loathe to admit it, because they know people will rightly judge them.

For some reason you lack either the self awareness or the self dignity to even try to conceal your cheating. Just know most legitimate players wouldn't piss on you to put you out if you were on fire.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Thanks for the story, does nothing to change the fact that a poll on a 190k sub Reddit isn't exactly cast iron proof.

That's the only thing to discuss on this subject.

The status of egg hatching region exclusives is currently unproven

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Other than that, I have seen almost no rares at all, no Snorlax, Slowbro, no Dragonites in any form and no Lapras,
Snorlax and Lapras are pure chance, but Slowpoke (to evolve into Slowbro) and Dratinis (to evolve into Dragonites) are doable if you have a lake, river or canals around.

Basically, you're going to get "waterspots" there that have Magikarp, those uncommonly pop Psyducks and Slowpokes, and rarely Dratinis (I've also seen the one next to home spawn once a Staryu and once a Goldeen, so they're probably there as "rares" as well). If you have an area with a good concentration of those, you'll get a steady influx of the guys.

Might take time, but you'll have time to get a good IV one to evolve, keep getting the best IV/CP you can until you have enough candy for your evolutions (50 for Slowbro, 100+25 for Dragonair/Dragonite)

(sometimes you get waterspots without a body of water next to it, for... reasons?)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Only place I get to see Dratinis are up near work where the river is nearby, but even that is incredibly rare just to see them on the sightings tab. The only one I've actually caught is one that spawns in the parking lot at BK near my apartment and there is 0 water anywhere close to that area. It's really weird. Also, the ones there run like a mother fucker.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the story, does nothing to change the fact that a poll on a 190k sub Reddit isn't exactly cast iron proof.
You failed to consider the simple argument that there's absolutely no reason to introduce region-exclusive pokemons... and then add a trivial mechanic to bypass the region restriction in the form of eggs.

At the moment, I'd be ranking the three possibilities in order of decreasing likelyhood:

- Each of those guys cheated or actually went abroad to grab an egg to hatch
- There might be bugs in Niantic's game (gasp!) and sometimes, the regional check fail
- The probability of getting a foreign pokemon in legit manner from an egg exists, but is a couple of orders of magnitude below any other pokemon.

None of these can be "proved", but you are going to need an air-tight argument to have people consider the last possibility to be the correct one.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
He hatched a region exclusive in front of a national newspaper
If that's true, that's an immense an enormous red flag.

So the guy manages to hatch an egg that contains one of the lowest probability pokemon possible (assuming it's non zero), and he does it just as the reporters from the newspaper are there?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Until I see some proof, I'm just going to assume that Ossoi is continuing to make up total bullshit. 0 foreign regionals out of 40k+ hatches is about as cast iron as it gets.

Anyway, not only did I just hatch an Eevee, the fucking thing has 73% IVs, AND it evolved into a Jolteon. FML

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0 foreign regionals out of 40k+ hatches is about as cast iron as it gets.

40k hatches out of 192k silphroaders out of 55,000,000 players. OK

And the only person debunking each claim is the idiot that started the thread. And having exchanged messages with him I am certain he is an idiot.