Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had an amusing thought just a bit ago. I wonder if Team Instinct players are more likely to get away with cheating because they can't defend a gym long enough to get reported. :p

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
bac.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
On "holiday" in England for a week, my mission is obviously to catch a mr mime without gaining to much wife aggro. Seen a few on the nearby window while on trains, none while walking around. Feel a bit of pride every time i stock a Taurus in a gym at least

Incense on a train gets me a soft ban every time

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes because you're traveling faster than 37 mph between actions. I assume the only reason Chysamere can hit pokestops during his commute is because the train stops constantly.

So anyway...uh...this just hatched. About shit myself. Ice Shard/Blizzard which is slightly worse than Frost Breath/Blizzard but who the fuck cares. HNNNNNNNNNG

UhoS3K2.png

F0eMOD3.jpg

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yes because you're traveling faster than 37 mph between actions. I assume the only reason Chysamere can hit pokestops during his commute is because the train stops constantly.

So anyway...uh...this just hatched. About shit myself. Ice Shard/Blizzard which is slightly worse than Frost Breath/Blizzard but who the fuck cares. HNNNNNNNNNG

View attachment 9002
View attachment 9003

Nice catch.

Not quite, my commute is a walk. I can still hit pokestops on the train though. Just gotta time it right. Pokemon only pop up at stations though.

It's probably more related to how stable your GPS connection is. You gotta hit stuff as it comes up rather than when it's on top of you.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Nice catch.

Not quite, my commute is a walk. I can still hit pokestops on the train though. Just gotta time it right. Pokemon only pop up at stations though.

It's probably more related to how stable your GPS connection is. You gotta hit stuff as it comes up rather than when it's on top of you.

i have become a master at this driving to work hitting no less then 18 pokestops. I have to wait 1 or 2secs before hitting the circle

Chris

Potato del Grande
On "holiday" in England for a week, my mission is obviously to catch a mr mime without gaining to much wife aggro. Seen a few on the nearby window while on trains, none while walking around. Feel a bit of pride every time i stock a Taurus in a gym at least

Incense on a train gets me a soft ban every time
They recently increased Mr Mime's spawn rate, good luck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty serious dick move to stick him in 10k eggs instead of 5k eggs in the first place.

*edit*

Vileplume spawns right behind my house, so I go out to take a look at it. 1600 CP which means its at least in the lower 20s, so I figure I'll spend the ultra balls to catch him. Wasted several getting the hang of the throw because of how goddamn far away vileplume is, but catch him without too much trouble beyond that. Terrible IVs, and then to add insult to injury, even if the IVs were decent he had acid/moonblast which is the single worst possible move combination. Vileplume doesn't even HAVE a goddamn poison type charge move.

In summation: Moderately rustled.

Last edited:

kapish

Trakanon Raider
Returned to the uk from a weeks holiday to find the spawn rate for rares has gone up dramatically with the last patch. Todays haul was a Lapras, Kabutops, grimer, mr mime and missed out on Gangar and Nidoking due to runaways. Disappointing Cp's and IV's but at least filling up the pokedex

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Got a wild Pikachu i feel like i won the game and can now quit. Its horrible but it is yellow.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pokemon Buddy System has been data mined! - Pokemon GO Hub

Basically you pick a pokemon and it will follow you around shitting out candy depending on how much you walk. Of course all this information comes from data mining the app updates so who knows what kind of changes will be made by the time it is released. IF it even is released.

Sounds great, good way to evolve starters. I'll finish my pokedex with this if I get a Doduo and the Hitmons.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No shit, if that actually comes out Lapras will be my buddy until I have enough candy to power that sumbitch up to 30

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Makes me glad i hung onto all my snorlax. Over time i can power them all up.

It also heavily encourages walking which is great

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Once you get to a certain point the diminishing returns make it stop being worth the dust to keep powering a pokemon up unless you're trying to squeeze every last bit of power out of a top tier gym defender. Better to just have a wide array of powered up pokemon, and maybe some powered up counters like machamp or scyther.