Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My nephews started playing and it was hard for me to keep saying no to them, so I caved and started playing. I don't really know anyone who plays, but I require some friends for quests and gift giving. If anyone has friend space and wouldn't mind adding me I would super appreciate it!

0874 2888 5165

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It took me all month but I finally got a shiny Ray yesterday, half way into the raid hour and my 13th of the day. Too bad I have five lucky friends that all want it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Had a great CD today. 17 shiny turtwigs, one of them in the 90s with max attack, shiny Aron, which I didn't have, shiny Sandshrew from an egg, which I didn't have, and a 90s shiny Feebas, which I didn't have, plus a hundo Swablu and a max attack Attack Deoxys. Phew, was a hell of a three hours.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I forgot CD hours went back to the morning so I missed the first hour. Went to brunch and drank while catching, ended up with 3. Not too worried about it since Torterra isn't even close to relevant against my Venusaur/Sceptiles.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Gen 5 just went live, something like 40 new Pokemon including evolutions.

Mewtwo raids are harder than expected, he's basically a T6. I did five of them today and one of them was pretty close, 25 seconds left with four accounts. My wife got a shiny on her second, no luck for me.

Also, his new attack Psyshock (raid only, no tm) makes him the best neutral dps in the game again.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gen 5 just went live, something like 40 new Pokemon including evolutions.

Mewtwo raids are harder than expected, he's basically a T6. I did five of them today and one of them was pretty close, 25 seconds left with four accounts. My wife got a shiny on her second, no luck for me.

Also, his new attack Psyshock (raid only, no tm) makes him the best neutral dps in the game again.
I've gotten pretty good stats on the mewtwos that I caught... do raids have the same floor as research rewards/etc?

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've gotten pretty good stats on the mewtwos that I caught... do raids have the same floor as research rewards/etc?
Yup, minimum 10 for each stat with an overall 1/125 perfect chance. I've managed to get two 2380's which are 98%. Unfortunately theyre both 14 ATK. Perfect is 2387 non-boosted.

Trapinch CD is a bummer, no move can make it relevant as a dragon or ground attacker. Maybe I'll take the 3x exp opportunity to level an alt instead after I catch one shiny on the main.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Right after landing in Montreal

Screenshot_20190921-110554_Pokmon GO.jpg

• 2Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whichever of you is FuggleOnTheRun can you open the gift so we can be ultra friends.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Thank God for Australian eggs from Sabbat Sabbat for that 10km task for shiny Zangoose.

Speaking of be sure to send me and mamasherbear gifts Sabbat Sabbat

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users