Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Go Fest makeup day is August 16th from 11:00-2:00. Fire is 11:00-12:00, Water is 12:00-1:00, Friendship is 1:00-2:00. Gifts opened during the event can contain rare candies.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fuck me...

e: And just got a second shiny in a row somehow and it's even worse. Oh well.

B6B7CBD4-08C8-4A39-8A27-2F1DCFD10882.png

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
No, purify is always incorrect.

Shadow bonus is worth more than any amount of IV on basically every pokemon. Save him until an event where you can TM away frustration.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, purify is always incorrect.

Shadow bonus is worth more than any amount of IV on basically every pokemon. Save him until an event where you can TM away frustration.

Oh, I know. There was a guy in the local raid chat that purified a 12/14/14 Shadow Mewtwo. 😅

Lenas

Trump's Staff
whaaaa I'm fucking dumb. Gotta go back through my shadow pokemons.
They're useless anyway unless you intentionally TM away their Frustration charge move, which can only be done during specific Rocket events.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're useless anyway unless you intentionally TM away their Frustration charge move, which can only be done during specific Rocket events.

Elite Charge TM’s work, too. There’ll be one in the pack for Magikarp community day this weekend.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
McQueen / Taysion, I seriously appreciate all the raid invites you've tossed me. Don't really have anyone to raid with where I'm at, so I usually just have to get lucky and camp a raid until some rando group shows up for it and tag along. Sadly, the only good Ray I've gotten was the one I didn't catch.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McQueen / Taysion, I seriously appreciate all the raid invites you've tossed me. Don't really have anyone to raid with where I'm at, so I usually just have to get lucky and camp a raid until some rando group shows up for it and tag along. Sadly, the only good Ray I've gotten was the one I didn't catch.

Yeah, no problem. The girlfriend and I are out a lot. Remote invites are the best thing they’ve ever added.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
27 shiny Magikarp and a shiny Staryu on my last incense tick. I don’t know if these are worth evolving for the move? Seems more PvP oriented?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Love that the last few 5* raids have been so easy, I'm drowning in raid items. Already have a shiny and a perfect Genesect. I saw someone even did a true solo, no best friend lobby, which I think this is only the second time that's been possible (Deoxys-A being the other).

Thanks for some of the long distance raid invites bros.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Looks like megas are pretty much imminent, can happen any time now. Kanto starters, Beedrill and Pidgeot models were added to the game today. Niantic tweeted about a mega announcement this morning.

Looks like they're going to be their own tier of raids, which will reward mega energy. Energy has a soft cap after which rewards are diminished. Cost to mega evolve reportedly goes down with your buddy level. Mega pokémon allegedly last for 2 hours and boost matching type attacks for the whole team along with having their own boosted stats.

For me it seems like something to do for a wednesday raid hour or similar.

dvikxn3og6j51.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users