portland oregon

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Burns the lungs a little. Hope they get control of that blaze soon. Sucks ass that we lost one of the best hikes in the gorge.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
DI8M9lUUQAA9BP8.jpg:large

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hikers Say the Columbia River Gorge is Burning Because Teenage Boys Were Tossing Firecrackers Off a Cliff

Kevin Marnell, a Portland electrical engineer, took cellphone footage of two teenagers being detained by Oregon state troopers near the Cascade Salmon Fish Hatchery. A witness at the scene identified them as the people who tossed the fireworks that started the blaze.

Law-enforcement officials have declined to discuss details of the suspects who they believe started the fire. But Oregon State Police told KATU-TV on Sunday that one suspect is a teenage boy.

Those kids are fucked.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
smoke level in hood river area is getting pretty bad. Stupid fucking kids. Eagle creek is one of my favorite hikes.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eagle Creek is great, but I'm more sad that Ruckel Ridge trail is probably gone. It was more of an obstacle course scrambling up like 3800 vertical feet, right next to Eagle Creek.

I guess Multnomah Falls is burning too, fire crews are trying to protect the lodge, which so far isn't burning I think.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Parents are about to get one big ass bill and if he is remotely close to 18 I bet he gets charged as an adult

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Looks like it's getting close to Multnomah Falls.

This is awful. The whole area will be completely changed for a generation because of some fucking kids.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Was just out there two weeks ago for the sup race. Sucks to hear about this. I was impressed with that entire area. On the bright side the river is immune to fire so downwinding will be unaffected.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Downtown covered in smoke again. Smells like burnt pine.