portland oregon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'll be here for work/play in July. Thankfully, I'll only have to spend 2 days in the heroin den that is Portland(god, amazing how much shit has changed since I lived there 5 years ago)before moving onto the best part of Oregon, the coast. What areas of Portland do I need to stick to so as to not get shanked?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I'll be here for work/play in July. Thankfully, I'll only have to spend 2 days in the heroin den that is Portland(god, amazing how much shit has changed since I lived there 5 years ago)before moving onto the best part of Oregon, the coast. What areas of Portland do I need to stick to so as to not get shanked?
Alberta in the NE is pretty cool. Lots of bars, restaurants, cool little shops. Laurelhurst has some cool spots too. Pearl district has a lot going on but also a lot of junkies and camps.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
You'll be fine anywhere except for places like under the bridge or right next to the shelters.

If you haven't been here for 5 years, you'll be amazed at all the new construction everywhere in the city. Alberta and Division aren't even close to the same now, all local charm has been replaced by yuppie restaurants and salt and straws.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
The coast really is pleasant, I have to agree. I was working for a few months up around Interstate and Lombard. Some random homeless once in awhile but the are is trying to start gentrification. The first 2 horsemen of the gentrification Apocalypse are already there, Starbucks and New Seasons. The fourth horseman is Salt and Straw, not sure what the third should be.

There is really nothing to worry about in Portland if you stay out from under bridges and the shelters. I think the biggest thing that ticks me off is that Portland won't let the police be police or support the US Government laws. If you are MAGA and work in tech, keep that to yourself for job security.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
WOOPS

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Why are your pics always sideways? You tryna be an arty hipster? You're failing miserably.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why are your pics always sideways? You tryna be an arty hipster? You're failing miserably.
Whenever I post anything from my phone, or upload it to a computer to post shit for work, it's always sideways. I have no idea why. I'm on an Android phone, but does it for Apple too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>

tyen

<Banned>
K I LEARND

Are you holding it wrong?

If you’re willing to hold your phone a certain way when you take pictures, then they will show up correctly. See the picture below. The phone’s round ‘home’ button is on the right side. This is the only way the iPhone knows how to take pictures without the rotation problem.

iphone-horizontal.png

(If the home button is on the left, the picture will be upside down. This is a common trap when people press one of the volume buttons to take the picture.)

tyen

<Banned>
I have auto-rotation turned off and I only portrait. So, thats annoying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Must be stupid apple dumbfuckery then, because all the pictures I posted here in portrait and landscape come out correct on my S7. no matter if I hold phone sideways, upside down, or tilted. Not even sure how it knows which way is correct, but it does.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Couches, I keep seeing Stanton couches since they're made here, yelp/google reviews don't seem kind. Thoughts?

Been all over this bitch looking for couches and just nothing really screams buy me. I've liked a couple Stantons but nothing is perfect.

tyen

<Banned>
Couches, I keep seeing Stanton couches since they're made here, yelp/google reviews don't seem kind. Thoughts?

Been all over this bitch looking for couches and just nothing really screams buy me. I've liked a couple Stantons but nothing is perfect.

Dude, go to city liquidators downtown. Over on the East side.

You'll find deals that will make you go, "holy shit." I guarantee you

I bought this one a few yrs ago for 1300: Ashley Delta City Sectional19700-sec - Home Furniture | City Liquidators Furniture Warehouse -

trex fucking robbed it so I just have some free shit from craigslist now. One of the reasons I hate you trex trex

19700-sec.jpg

Last edited: