PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Masive Moonbat goalpost shift, here. You're comparing real life physical altercations to a sport which has rules and structure. Sports fans don't want dick Choppers beating the fuck out of women in MMA for the same reason you don't let an 18 year old dude compete in the wrestling ring with 12 year olds. I don't know what's wrong in your brain beyond the obvious but Jesus Christ you need to walk away from this or you're going to burn up all the Goodwill you've earned in short order by making these kind of Adam West Batman leaps of logic.
Okay I found your example of what you're saying is goalpost shifting. I think I honestly see what you mean, although this is NOT why I'm being destroyed here. The pile on was waaaay before that particular post about the MMA, make no mistake.

This has to be one of the most ridiculously sad threads I've read in a while. Well done.
Yup, I'm definitely saddened by this for sure. If this is how quick the mob can turn on me for having one opinion different than them after being in agreement on a plethora of other things for years, well... good riddance to them, and them good riddance to me :eek:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Or you could just shut the fuck up?

Doesn’t seem possible at this point. We’ve created a new attention'thulu just because she showed us her cock.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Okay I found your example of what you're saying is goalpost shifting. I think I honestly see what you mean, although this is NOT why I'm being destroyed here. The pile on was waaaay before that particular post about the MMA, make no mistake.

Yup, I'm definitely saddened by this for sure. If this is how quick the mob can turn on me for having one opinion different than them after being in agreement on a plethora of other things for years, well... good riddance to them, and them good riddance to me :eek:

'The mob' you refer to doesn't turn on people Vanessa, it turns on ideas.

If you make the mistake of identifying yourself with the idea you are arguing then you've already lost.

To begin with, 'they' are not a collective, and furthermore the argument isn't about you unless you make it about you.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

You have delusions of self-importance if you think the mob was ever for you, or is against you now. The mob doesn't care about you.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Gender should play fucking zero role in this street fight scenario. Zero. Don't hit people that you're not ready to get in a fight with. Know why I don't get my ass kicked? I don't punch people that look like they could kick my ass.

Why the fuck is this a thread? It's 2018, gender isn't a thing you fucking moron.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Shit, I've held the minority opinion in the NvN thread for a couple years now but I never made it personal or about me. It's about the ideas being argued.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
LoL... fine. Bye all 😂😂😂
You're having an episode.

Rhetorical question, don't answer - Who are the 3 posters on this forum that you find yourself agreeing with more than anyone else? What are their thoughts on this topic?

Mine are AngryGerbil AngryGerbil , Synj Synj and Kiroy Kiroy . I pay more attention to their posts when I disagree with what they're saying because I feel that our ideals align in most other areas. You're entitled to hold your own opinion, but does it not give you even a moment of pause to realize that many people that agree with you on a number of other issues are at odds with your opinion on this one?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Well played Bandwagon Bandwagon . To expand.
The entire point of a law that prohibits physical violence is protection of a weaker party. So following the logic of rabid equality. We cannot prosecute assault at all since the parties enter the dispute as equals. If the world is not in favor of power battles of oppression, which is the supposed end goal. So to follow, all violence is largely acceptable, and for this conversation, violence upon other equal members of society is not a violation against a weaker party.

• 2Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
For normal people on the street?

No special treatment depending on gender.

Maybe special treatment if the person doing the attacking has some kind of mental illness.

Sometimes de-escalation is a worthy goal to shoot for.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.