PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

It's too easy/Some jokes are too good to pass up/You supposedly left, so it no longer applied. Take your pick. Respect is earned, but it is also lost. Guess which one you managed through all of this?

Now stop being such a fucking drama queen and chill out and take a break or something to clear your head and come back and shoot the shit with us without all the bizarre silliness.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I don't know why people care about respect from a bunch of degenerates in an echo chamber modeled around the fandom of an obsolete MMORPG. As soon as you put a foot outside of the echo chamber (any echo chamber), you're going to get dogpiled.

Either feel comfortable in having your own opinions or comply.

• 4Like
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Well Vanessa has the victim playing, illogical argument part of being a woman down pretty well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't know why people care about respect from a bunch of degenerates in an echo chamber modeled around the fandom of an obsolete MMORPG. As soon as you put a foot outside of the echo chamber (any echo chamber), you're going to get dogpiled.

Echo chamber? This is one of the few places around that permits aggressive discussions from opposing views.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

Who you calling degenerates faggot. Fucking 17's uppity as fuck around here.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bitch get in the kitchen and make me a sammich. Or run off with your tail between your legs, after all that talk about what a tough guy you are in your tranny thread. I really enjoyed that thread, and your contribution to it. Super super pathetic the way you're pussying out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Uh do we have defcon jerle?
Don't flatter yourself that much. I loved it here (I admit) but I have a good life outside an internet message board, don't worry about that issue, holy shit get real.

Well Vanessa has the victim playing, illogical argument part of being a woman down pretty well.
Open your eyes. If you honestly think how I'm being treated these past few pages is normal for any member who simply has an opinion different than the majority then you're just as blind as the rest of this pile-on shitfest.

I'm one the most logical and rational people here. People misgender me on here and I assure you it doesn't bother me. How I've been treated in this thread is un-fucking-real though and while I will take full and complete responsibility for inviting and having an embroiled debate on a contentious topic, you assholes have no one to blame but yourselves for my departure.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Don't flatter yourself that much. I loved it here (I admit) but I have a good life outside an internet message board, don't worry about that issue, holy shit get real.

Open your eyes. If you honestly think how I'm being treated these past few pages is normal for any member who simply has an opinion different than the majority then you're just as blind as the rest of this pile-on shitfest.

I'm one the most logical and rational people here. People misgender me on here and I assure you it doesn't bother me. How I've been treated in this thread is un-fucking-real though and while I will take full and complete responsibility for inviting and having an embroiled debate on a contentious topic, you assholes have no one to blame but yourselves for my departure.
Your opinion sucks dick. Good bye.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

Go smoke a joint or something.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i would like have a disclaimer, that i have been threadbanned, and am not the same entity as Vanessa Vanessa in case yous don't see either around

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Echo chamber? This is one of the few places around that permits aggressive discussions from opposing views.

It doesn't really matter what's allowed, anyone posting from a left leaning position (which I'm not btw) will get dogpiled. It's not something that can really be helped because you're never going to have a completely equal political split.

All I'm saying is that you need to be made of stern stuff if you're going to go against the majority opinion, because you're going to be actively debating with most of the posters who frequent these threads, and most people aren't interested in debate and would rather just get in a witty zinger for upvotes.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I will give her credit though. I fully expected to wake up today to find she had a meltdown after the thread started up last night. That it took 24 hours to go to shit is surprising considering how unhinged she was starting to come across as.

Thunderdome claims another self-sacrifice

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Now you're playing victim and pretending you just have a different opinion and are being ostracized over it.

Your treatment in this thread is because you think everyone MUST have the same beliefs as you and you've resorted to moving goalposts, ridiculous strawmen, and downright insane arguments.

You're not a martyr, you're just an attention whore who's gone off the rails

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I learned a long time ago in hapkido that you don't fuck around with violence. Walk/run away when possible. If it's not possible disable/destroy the attacker by any means necessary. Doesn't matter who it is. Man/woman/child can all fuck you up.

• 5Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't really matter what's allowed, anyone posting from a left leaning position (which I'm not btw) will get dogpiled. It's not something that can really be helped because you're never going to have a completely equal political split.

All I'm saying is that you need to be made of stern stuff if you're going to go against the majority opinion, because you're going to be actively debating with most of the posters who frequent these threads, and most people aren't interested in debate and would rather just get in a witty zinger for upvotes.

Puts in witty zinger...hits post repl...damn it to hell gshurik! You don't know me....WTH.

I'll also add there is a ton of experience here so the knowledge base makes it hard to counter. I've had multiple stances changed here...because I was young, wrong, or things changed. Not necessarily all though. In this argument, many have said they didn't think women should be hit with overpowering force. No woman should feel she has the right to physically batter a man in any way though. It's a sign of a failure in our society for that to even be considered ok in public settings. Men should have the right to non-violence. Honestly, many men are tired of modern America where men have fewer rights than women and still get shit on non-stop. If anyone thinks the deck is wildly stacked towards men, they are fools and partisan fools at that. It has had a negative consequence on chivalry. Same as single parenthood so maybe it's time for a strong push towards conservatism...and making my fucking sammich, bitches!

• 5Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you honestly think how I'm being treated these past few pages is normal for any member who simply has an opinion different than the majority

I've gotten dogpiled several times in the past for disagreeing with the majority, your treatment right now is completely fucking normal for this forum. Fuck, one time I got dogpiled for thinking that maybe it wasn't appropriate to joke about victimizing Mist with corrective rape, and the morons in this community ran the gambit of absurd defenses for that behavior.

This community is comprised largely of semi-functional degenerate savages but perhaps you should reflect upon the fact that up until this meltdown, you fit in remarkably well here. If you take a few moments to back down from the ledge you're on, you'd realize that you've been given about as friendly a welcome as this forum is capable of, and that you're still welcome here regardless of how many people disagree with your opinion on this issue.

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users
Status
Not open for further replies.