PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's a topic that will definitely find answers to this question to be skewed by gender/sex bias.

As Rhett and Link say, "Let's talk about that"

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Randomly walk up and hit a woman? No, same thing I'd say about a man.

Defend yourself from a woman swinging at you? 100% yes. Act like a man, I'll treat you like a man.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My own personal view: Yup, men are in the right to do so in self-defense if a woman becomes unhinged and attacks a man and thinks they can do that because "they won't hit me back because I'm a woman". This is irrational on women's part if that's the justification to hit a man.

If a woman insults you, makes fun of your little pecker, and you hit her... well then you are a piece of shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'll just leave this here.

I bet that clip still gets the panties soaked.

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
Unless I'm being assaulted by Ronda Rousey or a tranny, I can't imagine a situation where I would need to actually strike a woman with force. Women are so weak and easy to subdue. I have such fond memories of exes doing their best to viciously assault me while I laughed hysterically and turn their own arms into a straight jacket. It's really funny because they all react the same way. For a minute they try to break free and growl and kick and scream obscenities, then after about a minute they realize how weak and unless they are and they just break down sobbing.

Redpillers love to use the "equal rights, equal fights" shit which is kind of pathetic. Then again, most of them seem to be 5'6" weaklings so maybe they do need to put in work to defend themselves.

• 6Cringe
  • 3Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Same as I feel about men. You shouldn’t really just hit people. If hitting is necessary to defend yourself, your family, or deescalate a situation then yes it’s warranted. I don’t care which of the 78 genders you are. Hit to the point that you’re safe and stop.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes

genderequality.jpg

If you as a woman attack me in a manner I feel can do harm to me, tough shit you waved your chivalry rights. I am an old fashioned guy and will NOT hit a woman unless forced to by circumstances and the need for self defense (maybe never), but that does not mean that woman should magically be exempt from consequences when they stupidly escalate things, either. The option to slap some crazy woman who is aiming for my face or junk should absolutely exist. Without it, you get shit like these Antifa beta herders taking cheap shots because they expect to have the benefits of being a woman without the drawbacks.

Fuck that shit.

I don't care who you are, there is no special status that exempts me from being able to defend myself.

Personal anecdote: I have struck women on two occasions, both relating to being a bouncer and both times to prevent some crazy cunt from inflicting permanent damage on (/drumroll) another woman. And I would do so again without hesitation in that scenario.

Van, you are NEVER going to win this argument, because the average well raised man is going to have a similar stance. Namely, I won't do it unless forced but it needs to be an option for that case. Your obsession with this argument leads me to strongly believe you have never been in an actual fight, which would greatly change your opinion and might have solved that whole gender swap thing. Taking a punch from a rando in a fight has a way of clarifying the world in a hurry.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Same as I feel about men. You shouldn’t really just hit people. If hitting is necessary to defend yourself, your family, or deescalate a situation then yes it’s warranted. I don’t care which of the 78 genders you are. Hit to the point that you’re safe and stop.

This I disagree with in certain instances where a point needs to be made, like some asshole hitting on or insulting my wife with real malice. I still would not hit a woman (first) under those circumstances, but its not like its hard to provoke an unhinged cunt into throwing the first punch, either.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yes

.View attachment 178852

If you as a woman attack me in a manner I feel can do harm to me, tough shit you waved your chivalry rights. I am an old fashioned guy and will NOT hit a woman unless forced to by circumstances and the need for self defense (maybe never), but that does not mean that woman should magically be exempt from consequences when they stupidly escalate things, either. The option to slap some crazy woman who is aiming for my face or junk should absolutely exist. Without it, you get shit like these Antifa beta herders taking cheap shots because they expect to have the benefits of being a woman without the drawbacks.

Fuck that shit.

I don't care who you are, there is no special status that exempts me from being able to defend myself.

Personal anecdote: I have struck women on two occasions, both relating to being a bouncer and both times to prevent some crazy cunt from inflicting permanent damage on (/drumroll) another woman. And I would do so again without hesitation in that scenario.

Van, you are NEVER going to win this argument, because the average well raised man is going to have a similar stance. Namely, I won't do it unless forced but it needs to be an option for that case. Your obsession with this argument leads me to strongly believe you have never been in an actual fight, which would greatly change your opinion and might have solved that whole gender swap thing. Taking a punch from a rando in a fight has a way of clarifying the world in a hurry.

Van stated pretty much exactly what you (and myself) said in less words.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Then wtf is this thread about? Another attention whore thread? Dammit.....

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This I disagree with in certain instances where a point needs to be made, like some asshole hitting on or insulting my wife with real malice. I still would not hit a woman (first) under those circumstances, but its not like its hard to provoke an unhinged cunt into throwing the first punch, either.

I wouldn’t hold it against someone just decking someone in anger when the other person is an asshole, I just don’t think it would be my first escalation point. I’d probably start with a “back the fuck off” and if they acted threatening follow up with a punch.

I can’t see myself doing that with a woman unless they attacked me or the wife first. I can see the need to swing first at an asshole dude.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sure totally agree, actually. I am just saying that taking violence completely off the table just encourages asshole behavior, so the option needs to exist. But yeah, give fair warning. No sucker punches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm I just remembered Donkey Punching, I may need to revise my answers. Vanessa Vanessa can you clarify your original question please?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
women arent impervious to getting a smackdown if they deserve it. if some cunt yells in your face, id say dump a drink on her head to cool her off. but if she starts getting handsy then you smack a bitch. that being said, dont go full mike tyson on her. one smack with little force behind it. no lightning punches.
giphy.gif

images

GreedyPortlyAmurratsnake-small.gif

transparent-green-checkmark-md.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
Yes. I had to finally defend myself against a crazy alcoholic exgf. Gave her a warning if she hit me again I was going to fight back, she broke my nose so I dropped her like the sack of shit she was. When she came to and finally caught up with me she had nothing but respect for me. I took that event as the reason to dump her ass as I will never be with a woman I have to knock out so she can respect me. Women are so fucked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
If bitches want equal rights, they gotta expect to catch a few lefts too.

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 15 users
Status
Not open for further replies.