Pregnancy Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Every wife should have the hobby of perfecting the art of the blow job. Suggest it, she'll love it. It's a hobby you can work on together.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Especially during pregnancy since there are studies that show a decreased risk of preeclampsia associated with ingesting seminal fluid. [LINK]

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Especially during pregnancy since there are studies that show a decreased risk of preeclampsia associated with ingesting seminal fluid. [LINK]
Oh hell, our kid was born 10 weeks early due to preeclampsia, I'm forwarding this to my wife ASAP

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm going to go running into my house, tie practically choking me with rustling papers in my hands.

"YOU HAVE TO READ THIS ::UNZIP::"

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I need to become a scientist just so I can find ways to climax in women's mouths to further healthcare.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
It was unplanned and unexpected, so there was a definite moment of "Oh shit, what should we do?" between the both of us, but it's something we've been talking about for a while now and we're both approaching 30, so we both agreed that it's time to start a family. We've been together for almost 5 years and have been living together for 2 1/2, so at this point the only thing missing from our relationship is a marriage certificate. We might shotgun to Vegas in early April, but we haven't decided yet.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Congrats
smile.png

And the wife had an overwhelming craving for pickles this morning. I can't remember the last time we even had pickles in our fridge. It's been years easily.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The night my daughter was born was the last time I played WoW.

I was up doing a raid on Dragon Soul, trying to get my first PUG 25 man Madness of Deathwing achievement and my wife came downstairs and said she needed to be driven to the hospital.

I told everyone I was sorry (main tank of that raid) but I had to leave and that was my last experience in WoW. Since then I've gotten my MMO gaming out by watching Sword Art Online, Log Horizon & No Game No Lie animes. They really give you the feeling of classic MMOs. Specifically the first two.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I ran a fairly hardcore raiding guild in WoW back in the days of Vanilla/Burning Crusade. We had multiple sets of husbands and wives that played together, but one took the award for most dedicated raiders.

The lady had been pregnant for a long time and was nearing her due date, this was going to be her 3rd kid. We're gathing up for a Blackwing Lair raid(still the days of 40-mans) and her husband informs us that she'll be a couple minutes late, but she'll be there, save her a spot, so we do. She finally shows up a few minutes later and I ask her if everything is ok, and she says "Yeah, I'm just having contractions" She was pretty calm about it so I didn't think much of it. About halfway through the raid the husband messages me and asks "do you think we can try to speed up a bit, I think we're going to the hospital tonight". WTF!. So I kick the raid into overdrive, we clear the place in a good 30-45 minutes faster than we normally did, and both of them log off instantly as soon as Nefarian was down, they didn't even wait around for loot. Dude posts on our messageboard the next morning that she gave birth about 90 minutes after the raid ended, they had only been at the hospital for about an hour.

Holy crap, that's some dedication to raiding right there, she must have been having contractions pretty damn frequently, at least towards the end of the raid. Her performance didn't really slip a bit (damn ez-mode Warlocks)