Prelude to Axanar (2014)

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Picard also doesn't appear to age anymore. Look at Kirk though... I admit Shatner's wife was young when they got married but Stewart's is younger.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Picard also doesn't appear to age anymore. Look at Kirk though... I admit Shatner's wife was young when they got married but Stewart's is younger.
Kirk looks pretty good for 83 I think.

chris-pine-kirk.jpg

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
spock has a better sex life than picard. i like patrick stewart, but he never will be able to match hoe for hoe with shatner.
picard blew it when he didn't fuck famke janssen in the episode "the perfect mate." had he tapped that ass, he'd be ahead of anyone kirk ever fucked.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Sisko is the real action captain. Picard takes it for thoughtful and being a smooth mother fucker. Kirk is just a date rapist frat boy with a starship.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Damn they did a great job with Prelude to Axanar. All those stars from TNG, DS9, and Enterprise helped make it be more connected to all the TV series.

Seeing Klingons from the DS9 playing humans in this is kinda cool.

Cannot wait to see the full movie about Axanar now. They got my money.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
If there are a bunch of us planning on contributing we should see if we could combine funding to get up to $5,000 so we can name a ship. The USS Rerolled.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If there are a bunch of us planning on contributing we should see if we could combine funding to get up to $5,000 so we can name a ship. The USS Rerolled.
haha that would be pretty great and while I'm game I dont think there are near enough of us to hit that mark.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I already donated.

I don't really sperg about Star trek beyond having watched all the TNG and later shows but this looks cool.