Prey

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I've seen natives living off of roots and larvae with thicker arms than some of these warrior dudes.

What level is this predator? He just trophied a snake, lol.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I liked it, second best Predator movie which is all I wanted. And yea she wasn't like super Mary Sue or anything, the Predator was pretty fucked up she just used her wits which was nice.

Considering I didn't have to pay anything it was def worth while

Even Arnold could only beat him by trickery, so would be some horseshit to try and convince us she could do what a 1987 Arnold couldn't

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasnt awful but wasnt great. Decent enough to watch. Was hoping for a bit more action.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Thought it was the 2nd best movie I have seen this year after Top Gun. Surprised they dropped it direct to streaming. It is close in tone and feeling to the original movie and the best predator movie since the original.

Wonder if it is considered cultural appropriation to have the main actress who is Sioux playing a Commanche?

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I've seen natives living off of roots and larvae with thicker arms than some of these warrior dudes.

What level is this predator? He just trophied a snake, lol.
This fucker knows the score!
Classic Tv Yes GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. Surprised they dropped it direct to streaming.

I fully understand that decision. It was a perfectly passable way to spend a night in. The short running length and pace means it was over quickly and never dragged.

There's zero way I'd have gone out, paid £12 for this, lol.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I had no clue this was a Predator movie. Sounds like you guys approve. Will give it a go.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
watch the credits there is a minor easter egg embedded in the pictures

a bunch of predator ships land around the comanche village, presumably it follows the Predator 2 logic and they retrieve their fallen comrade (indians have the head) and maybe the flintlocke pistol Naru has is given in exchange for a predator weapon. Then the gun Danny Glover is given as a gift in Predator 2 is the same gun used in this movie.

It does make you wonder though, on planets where animals kill a predator does the tribe surround a confused Xenomorph and try to give it a gun lol

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
watch the credits there is a minor easter egg embedded in the pictures

a bunch of predator ships land around the comanche village,

The end credits are a tapestry that recaps the movie. The last "scene" of the tapestry is 3 predator ships in the sky. Everything spronk spronk has pasted from reddit is speculation

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pleasantly surprised at this movie. Decent flick and the woman was good. It is listed as Skull on the usual places.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I know they are tough/resilient bastards but the force required to punch a grizzly unconscious is nuts. Got to rethink all those who would win in a fight now.

good movie though, worth watching.
It was a good scene, though. Bear didn't hold anything back. Predator was face down in the water and wondering wtf it was that just kicked the shit out of him.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
the predator constantly attacking whilst stealth is lame, lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, the whole concept of them looking for a good challenge is kind of silly when they're still using a wide array of vastly superior technology.

It's almost like going deer hunting in a tank.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah, the whole concept of them looking for a good challenge is kind of silly when they're still using a wide array of vastly superior technology.

It's almost like going deer hunting in a tank.

Yeah I tried to reason it out (and failed.) The predator is obviously badass, what does he gain coming to earth and killing shit? He isn't eating it right? He just fucks shit up and moves on. At least human hunters usually eat their shit. Yes a human vs a duck is no contest... A human sitting up in a tree and shooting a deer with a rifle is pussy bullshit too. But at least they eat the deer. Predator is just a prick, like Ossoi Ossoi said, still using it's stealth shit, etc, like a pussy.

• 1Garbage

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This was much better than I expected. Worth a watch not a masterpiece or anything. It's a little woke but hilariously the woke lead sucks at everything most of the movie. So it's fairly realistic in that sense.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah I tried to reason it out (and failed.) The predator is obviously badass, what does he gain coming to earth and killing shit? He isn't eating it right? He just fucks shit up and moves on. At least human hunters usually eat their shit. Yes a human vs a duck is no contest... A human sitting up in a tree and shooting a deer with a rifle is pussy bullshit too. But at least they eat the deer. Predator is just a prick, like Ossoi Ossoi said, still using it's stealth shit, etc, like a pussy.

I believe the concept is similar to the native Americans going out to bag their first kill, or any other tribal ritual to pass into adulthood. Dunno though, not up on the predator lore

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, but in that scenario, there is genuine risk/reward for the human.

The only reason the Predator can even die in this time period is because of its hubris. It certainly doesn't appear he has any restrictions on the technology he can use, except when a plot point demands it.

• 1Like

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They went so hard on hiring real indians to play the indians they couldn't even hire real frenchies to play the frenchs.

• 1Worf