Problems at work

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't be intimidated man, if he gives you any flak put him in a rear naked choke. You could do a triangle armbar if you wanted to look weird

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This has been the first time since I started working back in high school where it's been a problem. I'm just a nice guy.
It's fine to be friendly, the problem is when you try to be friends. A subtle difference in some cases to be sure but ultimately you don't want every coworker knowing exactly what you are like, what you'll do, how you'll react to everything, etc.

Familiarity causes a lack of boundaries and a lack of boundaries causes a lack of respect.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If you need me to take your place for the hotel "room" meeting, I can. You may just get the reputation of being a creampie whore afterwards.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As long as you're not in a supervisory role, it's fine to try and befriend everyone.

And I had a feeling the way they were dealing with it had something to do with what the guy did. I said it before but I bet it has to do with him being gay and saying he was discriminated against so now they have to be super careful before they can do anything, and by that, the labor people have to come in and investigate it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man not only is Kuriin gonna take one for the team, he's going to take a creampie for the team.

That takes heart, kid.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
As long as you're not in a supervisory role, it's fine to try and befriend everyone.

And I had a feeling the way they were dealing with it had something to do with what the guy did. I said it before but I bet it has to do with him being gay and saying he was discriminated against so now they have to be super careful before they can do anything, and by that, the labor people have to come in and investigate it.
Grumpus just is gonna have to one up the gay guy and claim he is transitioning MtF amd start screaming about patriarchy and the gay man keeps dead naming him.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Grumpus just is gonna have to one up the gay guy and claim he is transitioning MtF amd start screaming about patriarchy and the gay man keeps dead naming him.
I am a amazing beautiful woman who has the exquisite bravery of a butterfly flying against the wind. I am a hero, stunning and brave.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
In the news: Canadian MMA fighter assaults gay man. Suspect said to have trained UFC and underground fight clubs, has been arrested after violently assaulting his former manager at a men's fashion retailer. The manager reports that he waa lured onto a mat and asked to 'roll' before being brutually assaulted.

More in the news, Opinion piece: Do Martial Arts lead to hate crime?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
BREAKING NEWS; Psychotic Canadian MMA fighter who committed hate crime also frequented video game forum. Should we ban video games?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
BREAKING NEWS; Psychotic Canadian MMA fighter who committed hate crime also frequented video game forum. Should we ban video games?
And how is this related to misogyny, also said to be prevalent in video games by leading game developers such as Randi Harper and Anita Sarkeesian

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Not a lot really. After the meetings I had I worked with him for a day and a half before he fucked up. I was sent to work at another store close by. When he is working I work there. I was told to do this until hes fired, which could take a couple weeks.

Pretty sure i'm at least getting a raise which is nice.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not a lot really. After the meetings I had I worked with him for a day and a half before he fucked up. I was sent to work at another store close by. When he is working I work there. I was told to do this until hes fired, which could take a couple weeks.

Pretty sure i'm at least getting a raise which is nice.