Problems at work

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Yup, no idea where grumpus lives but it could be a low cost of living area where you can live comfortable off his income and probably should have decent flexibility in the schedule for his kid. I know my trade job, it's very frowned on to cut out early or have appointments in th e day.
Its very cheap here. Two bedroom apartment is 800 ish around here.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Why his hotel room?

Isn't that what lobbies/bars are for?

He wants to do you man.
No shit. I had to meet the president at a hotel and we just had a 4 hour meeting in the lounge/restaurant area and pretty much had it to ourselves. Going to the room seems odd to say the least.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is actually. I sell suits and tailored clothing.

I have no idea why we are doing it at a hotel. I have a feeling hes interviewing all the staff and wants it all seperated.
Enjoy your interview!
200_s.gif

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
grab some poppers, take a shot or two, and get up to that hotel room and earn your promotion. There's no shame in taking care of your family, bro.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I think your going to be the new manager Grumpus...., if not, time to drop the Sexual Harassment bomb. When you are the manager can I get a deal on a new suit when I visit Vic in January? Do you stock large sizes? i am a 52 chest! I have my perfect fit card and everything !

Palum

what Suineg set it to
He's going to end up on undercover boss. All the shitty people keep their jobs and get paid educations and training, the CEO will remain disappointed but fatherly. Grumpus gets a puppy because he mentioned he lost his dog one time.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What's the name for the theory you promote till they fail, and then you can't get rid of them.
Off topic: I once worked for a call center that would promote the biggest pro-unionization leaders so they couldn't themselves unionize.

People wanting to unionize third party call centers are retarded as fuck.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So, what happened?
Just got home from the meeting.

Basically BC Labor board is involved. The person I dealt with today was asked by BC Labor to investigate the situation and report back to them. He's conducting a lot of interviews today across multiple stores. In the meantime I can work somewhere else until it is dealt with.

He assured me that he will be dealt with, but on BC Labor's time line. He apologized and told me that this is not how they handle situations like this. It sounds like my boss filed a complaint against the company so now it has to be handled externally.

Sterling

El Presidente
Just got home from the meeting.

Basically BC Labor board is involved. The person I dealt with today was asked by BC Labor to investigate the situation and report back to them. He's conducting a lot of interviews today across multiple stores. In the meantime I can work somewhere else until it is dealt with.

He assured me that he will be dealt with, but on BC Labor's time line. He apologized and told me that this is not how they handle situations like this. It sounds like my boss filed a complaint against the company so now it has to be handled externally.
So it wasn't the CEO?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I guess it has been a while but why be intimidated? I mean the job objectively sounds awful and I don't even know why you're trying to make it work so hard. Its like when I worked at Best Buy and they tried to big dick me with a regional manager. I was so yolo-dont-give-no-fucks about the job I could care less is the dude fired me on the spot. Oh I lost this terrible retail job? Guess I'll go to absolutely anywhere else and also have a terrible experience there.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I guess it has been a while but why be intimidated?
Because I have never had to deal with anything like this before in my life maybe. I am the most easy going person on the planet. I don't make enemies, I try to befriend everyone. I have never been treated like this by anyone so it's kind of foreign to me.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Because I have never had to deal with anything like this before in my life maybe. I am the most easy going person on the planet.I don't make enemies, I try to befriend everyone.I have never been treated like this by anyone so it's kind of foreign to me.
Oh, found your problem.