Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think you say that because you have a dog in the fight. Vulak down on day one to people only wearing "maxed out" kunark gear is a joke. I did consider coming back to gear up and raid, no longer considering that.
No server during this time period had guilds with with so many characters in BiS gear coming straight into SoV with all the strats already known. The few extra stats on SoV gear is a minor +gooder with the exception of the +HP pieces. You could already get very high resists and stats with BiS Kunark and buffs that faction armor, primals, etc are not really needed for anything in NTOV. It comes down to knowing the strats and setting proper CH chains, neither of which at this point in time require much thought or investigation.

Siliconemelons

5 guilds for Vindi repop- FTE engage desynced so the guild that does not DC and takes pull wins
smile.png
lol

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The game is easy now. We were breaking and clearing Fear with 7 people in vanilla on P99 and most of us were fresh 50s, I.e. not after farming gukbottom and SolB for months. This was impossible on live.

Im with Zaide on this and completely not surprised to hear most shit was cleared within 24 hours.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Vulak isn't ring of fire is he? If not vyemm is probably more difficult.
You're thinking bout Ring of Vulaak, which was a decently hard event (the 3 flurry drake spawn was a cunt) with timed waves. That was put into place in the luclin Era IIRC to prevent people from farming Vulaak since his loot was still very much on par with luclin loot.

That is most def not in place on P99.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
patch today removed timers in the buff window

some pretty delicious tears on the forums over it

Nester

Vyemm Raider
wow, glad I did not come back for 2 days of "new" content and 5 more years of farm status "racing."

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just eagerly awaiting the Sleeper awakening butthurt drama that will inevitably come.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
The fact that I see the same people I started with at launch still playing is super disturbing.