Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You quickly lose all credibility when you say things like, "I loved Luclin". Christ that was even hard to type in jest.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rogean used to post here... Well on FoH at least. He got shit on big time by basically everyone and eventually made a "I'll never post here again" post and actually stopped.

Also I don't think it's some vast conspiracy involving whatever company owns EQ now. I think it's pretty simple situation.
That's just my point.

I'm making bank on a EQ Emulator? You won't ever find shit on me on the Internet because I'm not an idiot to leave a trail. It's the same behavior a la platlord and these other "people" who get banned for RMT. It's all hush hush while the money is flowing. I'm telling you that it's a tale-tale sign that he doesn't leave a big footprint as "Rogean" on the Internet.

P99 pays the bills why fuck it up. FoH / Rerolled got too hot for him so he had to pull the rip cord.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
You quickly lose all credibility when you say things like, "I loved Luclin". Christ that was even hard to type in jest.
Luclin was tolerable during PoP when the fights only took 30 minutes instead of an hour. I might kill myself if I had to Aa grind and camp VT key pieces again.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lol ok so any questions I had were answered.

4SWnAvv.jpg

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It was news to me, maybe not earth shattering breaking news, but it definitely told me what I needed to know.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well it dispels any notion of "no intent to profit" I've heard so much but frankly I don't care if he makes a gain off forum ads or from this server itself for that matter. The daybreak servers aren't remotely close to a classic experience in terms of item stats, drops, mechanics.

I had a crazy rollercoaster ride on p99 and it was worth it in the end.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well it dispels any notion of "no intent to profit" I've heard so much but frankly I don't care if he makes a gain off forum ads or from this server itself for that matter. They daybreak servers aren't remotely close to a classic experience in terms of item stats, drops, mechanics.

I had a crazy rollercoaster ride on p99 and it was worth it in the end.
In the end they took the forums, and the swan song was sung.