Project 99 - Green Server announcement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn this baby salt reminded me that Rants N Flames was the pinnacle of EQ and best thing to come out of p99.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I just got Poison Bolt on my level 4 necro and it's only hitting for the initial DD portion and it wears off with no Dot dmg. Anyone else experience this or am I just missing something?

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just got Poison Bolt on my level 4 necro and it's only hitting for the initial DD portion and it wears off with no Dot dmg. Anyone else experience this or am I just missing something?

Displaying DoT damage doesn’t get added until later. It should be doing damage if you watch the mob’s health.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Naggy was killed either Friday or Saturday by people bind rushing him. You currently respawn with full mana, lol.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Naggy was killed either Friday or Saturday by people bind rushing him. You currently respawn with full mana, lol.

You always did from an xp loss

Y'all got BFA'd brains and forget all the good stuff

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I've got my Paladin to level 6 killing kobolds in Steamfont, and rocking a cracked staff and shield. What's an achievable weapon I should be going after/buy with my 15p?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I've got my Paladin to level 6 killing kobolds in Steamfont, and rocking a cracked staff and shield. What's an achievable weapon I should be going after/buy with my 15p?

With that much money and lvl 6 you could actually go to Misty Thicket, get honey jum jum and run to Qeynos and with the help of a lvl 1 mule get a Shining Star of Light. Thanks to slow xp you can and are doing quests even at this early level that matter.

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>

I would go with a forged bastard sword until you find a decent magic weapon.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of the vendor weapons are a good upgrade from rusty sword/cracked staff too. Cost 4-10p and you get a good chunk of that back when you go to sell it again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I see Fires of Heaven guild tag running around lol. Is that anyone here? :p