Project 99 - Green Server announcement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is foh going to make a show on green or just make excuses and list reasons its anything but the best and only true classic experience worth at le@st coming and dominating juat to show how easy we can.. Otherwise ill soon be making my way there just to relive sitting around shitting in socks just to make sure my monk gets a de mask a manastone and a rfs /elder beads yada yada yada i mean p99 is literally IT for a decent population server worth doing the time to be a pimp nerd all over again idk bout u guys but if foh is gonna make a show there ill def help own this server but if not i am starting my own guild and running it like alloria and furor did back in the day anyone is welcome and if u pm me a working compile of MQ ill have ur babys irl

CleverSleepyAustralianshelduck-small.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
causes better success on memory blurs, higher chances on mez to cause a memory blur, and higher average charm durations (chance to roll longer duration ones)

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's pretty sad but my higher level bard solo farming belts and feeding them to my mage (lvl 9) is like 400x faster than the mage grouping or actually playing.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
causes better success on memory blurs, higher chances on mez to cause a memory blur, and higher average charm durations (chance to roll longer duration ones)

o and less chance to get crit resist on pacify/lull/calm etc

always max cha then int for enchanter imo

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Rubicite BP was 70 hours total

I suspect Rogean /Galach fucked with me

Common rate is about 15 hours from position 1, varying up to 24 hours or at low as 6 hours

Jboots is 6 hours from position 1, varying from 2 hours to 10 hours

Manastone is supposed to be the worst cuz they put in a low as shit custom drop rate

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rubicite BP was 70 hours total

I suspect Rogean /Galach fucked with me

Common rate is about 15 hours from position 1, varying up to 24 hours or at low as 6 hours

Jboots is 6 hours from position 1, varying from 2 hours to 10 hours

Manastone is supposed to be the worst cuz they put in a low as shit custom drop rate

Idk how people play on this shitty server they literally customized and/or removed everything that was fun about classic EQ

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
weird, its the closest thing I've played to retail launch since it actually came out... hm...

what are some examples

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
You literally just mentioned how they made manastone a super rare drop when it was common in classic, and thats not the only item they did that to. They remove or nerf every quest that is beneficial in any way. Its "classic" for everything that was annoying about classic EQ and not classic for pretty much everything that made classic EQ fun.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Only evidence we have is that it should be uncommon and yeah it should be changed.

Most of the server is correct tho.