Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Giving this server a roll, Made a Ranger named Ashtone

should be on a lot tonight and the rest of the weekend - then will use it as a work day escape
I've been grouping with a bunch of other new players I've met. We're all around 12-15. I've met like 4 people in the last few days that just started EQ for the first time ever lol. One of them rolled a Warrior, and I tried to tell him how hard his life is gonna be, but yeah. Anyways, look for us if you get into that range and we'll group up. Cleric/enc/bard/monk/war atm when we're all on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I've been grouping with a bunch of other new players I've met. We're all around 12-15. I've met like 4 people in the last few days that just started EQ for the first time ever lol. One of them rolled a Warrior, and I tried to tell him how hard his life is gonna be, but yeah. Anyways, look for us if you get into that range and we'll group up. Cleric/enc/bard/monk/war atm when we're all on.
'Will try to poop sock and catch up

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

should be on a lot tonight and the rest of the weekend - then will use it as a work day escape

If you wait like a month or two hybrids will no longer have xp penalties. Might be a better idea to make a more farming oriented class to start off like mage, sham, necro or ench and then switch back to ranger when penalty drops and u can twink him out a lol bit.

• 1Like

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I've been killing Rygorr orcs for the fun of it lately, look up Darktooth and I'll hang onto some Rygorr chain and orc earrings for ya.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You ever get the feeling they'd prefer a 10 population server of just mega donators?

I do. It's a shame really. They did such a good job coding most of it and the content work.

Ah hwelp. I think I've solved the puzzle, I might keep it to myself.

SOME people can act as retarded as they want in the "UN".

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You ever get the feeling they'd prefer a 10 population server of just mega donators?

I do. It's a shame really. They did such a good job coding most of it and the content work.

Ah hwelp. I think I've solved the puzzle, I might keep it to myself.

SOME people can act as retarded as they want in the "UN".
Bro, can you speak in a language we can understand? What are you talking about?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bro, can you speak in a language we can understand? What are you talking about?

Well apparently someone gets it because I got 2 weeks in FQ jail for it

1625628645278.png

• 1Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Are you also the ASpie raging on the Discord? You are chasing people away

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Well apparently someone gets it because I got 2 weeks in FQ jail for it
Nobody still has any fucking clue what you're talking about dude lol. Have you ever considered stepping away from the computer, like honestly?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Are you also the ASpie raging on the Discord? You are chasing people away

lmao no

I DIDDEN DU NUTTIN

7-13-21 BUCKLE UP

LET FREEDOM RING

1625637130891.png

Nobody still has any fucking clue what you're talking about dude lol. Have you ever considered stepping away from the computer, like honestly?

SEE ME

You're the crazy guy around here until I wanna be! Yah feel me?!

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"CLARIFY THAT STATEMENT OR YER BANNED"

Where have I heard that before? Hahaha wewwwww boy.

giphy.gif

Keep absolutely still. His vision is based on movement.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Should I leave out a donation jar then come around and check it every so often to decide if I'm going to make a decision to tell everyone or not?

Maybe I should rotate individuals who are effectively scape goats for my decisions that they appear to be the ones making.

Oh hey that's a good idea.

firsttime.jpg

I took this as a bid, and I raise you a "Last Time?".

Then again, I dunno. I love a good ROAST. Love playing games you know. Maybe stick around and just be vague and annoying.

Honor compels me.

biblethumping.jpg

2 week detention ✅

Last edited: