Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Classic nirgon unintelligible shit posting.

1626199772681.png

No, this is classic. At least for the current timeline. Know what I mean?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
People sitting in line for 50+ hours just learned that 13+ holgresh beads were pick pocketed while they sat there.

Asses are hurt. BIGLY.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You shouldn't even be able to pick pocket that from those mobs if they have this list system. What a load of SLOP.

EDIT: CAN YOU IMAGINE sitting there with that going on.

Last edited:

Greyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
P99 is such an abortion lol.

I can’t wait for them to remove 3rd person and only make it accessible via the camera rotating. All the supposed cLAsSiC lovers will be on suicide watch.

p99 community:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why would they remove 3rd person? That was in the game since launch. I never played in first person unless the camera angle was bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
he means 3rd person with mouse scroll wheel, which is slightly different than hitting f9 twice and zooming out. the later moves your camera z as you mouselook so it's inferior to mouse scroll wheel.

its a huge benefit having it but its not classic and most likely tons of people would lose their minds. imo since you're asking that, i doubt you played in the classic 3rd person camera angle back in the day and mostly remember scroll wheel which was introduced after PoP.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Huh? I did play in 3rd person back in the day. You had to use page up and page down to scroll in and out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
  • 1Worf

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well my friend i play on p99 was banned for "buying plat" and this is the trade they say it was from.... over a year ago.... what the fuck!

Screenshot_20210723-165351_Samsung Internet.jpg

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
yea i made a post in 2011 about buying a rubi BP for lulz and was banned in 2016 for it... that forum name was a name that i didnt use until 2016 - then got a character on red to 59 and then boom banned and their reason was for RMT. absolute fuken clowns.

• 1Rustled

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea i made a post in 2011 about buying a rubi BP for lulz and was banned in 2016 for it... that forum name was a name that i didnt use until 2016 - then got a character on red to 59 and then boom banned and their reason was for RMT. absolute fuken clowns.
That is some bullshit

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ya I got banned last week too but I was very blatantly RMT'n altho I was using drops so there were zero trade logs and apparently the GM's had to go through extensive effort to track me. Oh well, made an ez 9k in about 4 months and had like 3kish worth of stuff left to sell. Can't believe people are paying around 15$ per 1k.

Name was Activa

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If anyone can sell me some low 50s kunark ENCH spells, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Seems they aren't easy to find with casuals hunting in the hole mostly.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
If anyone can sell me some low 50s kunark ENCH spells, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Seems they aren't easy to find with casuals hunting in the hole mostly.

Literally impossible to find in the hole so ya that might be why.

• 1Worf

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
he means 3rd person with mouse scroll wheel, which is slightly different than hitting f9 twice and zooming out. the later moves your camera z as you mouselook so it's inferior to mouse scroll wheel.

its a huge benefit having it but its not classic and most likely tons of people would lose their minds. imo since you're asking that, i doubt you played in the classic 3rd person camera angle back in the day and mostly remember scroll wheel which was introduced after PoP.
Yeah I don't think anyone played in the old 3rd person. It was absolute shit. people played with the PoP era third person. I remember having to juggle f8 as a Bard to make sure there were no spawns that I needed to mez. tap tap tap. tap tap tap. tap tap tap. Because moving with that old third person was dog shit. Juggling 4 songs with 1 22 33 44 11 22 33 44 and juggling camera angles nonstop lol.

• 1Worf

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

2 wews
That's a real shame. It seems that old MUD "whimping" article is just a law of the universe. No group of moderators/developers over a virtual world can stay true to the game and the players forever. Apparently eventually they all go insane with power and they start to have an antagonistic relationship with the players. Fuck.

Wasn't a Cloak of Flames pick pocketed very very early in EQ? The player wasn't punished I don't think, it was just hot fixed so you couldn't get magic items. Then later it was changed again for something else.

I can't believe they seriously punished someone for that. Edit: oh you fucks, it's because if you pickpocket you clearly fuck with the list. Yeah that makes sense.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Custom EverQuest and corruption 3/3 servers in a row.

Now featuring political persecution.