Project 99 - Green Server announcement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Just started up on green. Been leveling a iksar necro. Anyone got some plat they could spare for spells and what not? Name is Prototype
send me a tell if you catch me online , i got you

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone still playing on Blue server have a Fungi for sale or loan(with collatoral)? I also have a ton of plat on green I could trade for plat on blue server.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its surprising a new fresh classic hasn't opened up here. Aqua or whatever they want to name it.

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
If anyone else takes the plunge and starts here on green server, send me a DM I can help w/ starter plat or weapons.

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Getting an itch to jump in and run around a bit just for nostalgic purposes. Maybe solo a bit on a necromancer or something. Does this server have all the classic zones (nektulus, toxxulia, Freeport) and original models? If not Is there anything like that existing? I tried logging into the f2p steam version , created a character, and got dropped into some unrecognizable quest hub. Immediately hated it and quit.

Twilering

Trakanon Raider
Getting an itch to jump in and run around a bit just for nostalgic purposes. Maybe solo a bit on a necromancer or something. Does this server have all the classic zones (nektulus, toxxulia, Freeport) and original models? If not Is there anything like that existing? I tried logging into the f2p steam version , created a character, and got dropped into some unrecognizable quest hub. Immediately hated it and quit.
Yeah, it has the classic versions of nektulus, Freeport, North Ro. Also has classic character models. In fact they disable the use of the Luclin character models so you're forced into using the old character models.

• 1Like

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Oh now that's more like what I remember. Level 3 necro having a blast too scared to wander too far from Neriak gate, trying to prioritize between a backpack and a pet spell.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got my Troll Shaman to lvl 18 tonight. I should hopefully have him 19 tomorrow and have shrink! lol

Araxen

I could use the plat badly. I have an ENC parked in EC. I'm on my shaman right now, Googlock.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1654998170408.png

vGrade

Potato del Grande
no matter how many times you neck beards replay this old af game Foh will never kill OG Rathe council before Afterlife

• 1Worf

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its surprising a new fresh classic hasn't opened up here. Aqua or whatever they want to name it.

They stated that when Green came out that a new one would not start up until at least 6 months after the last patch on the classic-velious timeline. The earliest we will see a new "green" is Jan. 23.

Araxen

Dinged 34 my Shaman today. Now the real fun starts!

• 1Barf