Project 99 - Green Server announcement

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have a lot of plat on Green server, would anyone on blue server like to trade some plat?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The p99 experience was pretty enjoyable. Definitely scratched any itch I had regarding the good ole days as it were. Then I found myself on a fully geared Necro with ss wyvern shoulders, fashion quest tunic to boot for my chanter, waiting for my roll on skargus in droga, poop socking CT and tov, bound in pom etc and finally noped out. Might return someday to rule dmoo on green on my chanter ptah. Don't get your hopes up though.
Come on down to the VG emu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sev

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looooooooong time lurker, never posted. But like so many of you, back in the day FoH forums were THE place to be. ANYWAY......

Have started on P99 Green, yetanothershaman.com, but hey, they just rule for solo + duo + trio + group....and I'm an Aussie, although now retired so have playtimes across all hours.

Did Oasis early AM my time today with a bunch including Whitespy, a young inky rogue who is in FoH.

I HUMBLY request admission into the esteemed air and lofty heights of FoH - for me, it would be like sexing Paris Hilton....something you dreamt of as a youth, but never got close to doing irl :p

I remain, as ever, your pious servant.

Chophappy - Troll Shaman.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, they aren't. They are great at raiding and are strict. I got removed from the guild about a month ago for welcoming people to the guild. I can't blame them. I wasn't leveling all that fast. My Enc is like level 20 now after like 9 months. I want to solo, but I want to group and learn how to ENC which is pretty hard to do at this stage for the server. I don't want to get level 60 solo, and be like i don't know how to play my class. It sucks. It's a catch 22 for me.

I don't want to play Necromancer because that is what I did when I first played EQ. I loved playing my Necro though, and played him at a very high level. it's very tempting.

Last edited:

Sev

FOH isn't actually run by people on this forum. They're a copycat.

Well....fuck lol. Oh well. It's out there in the universe now, I can't take it back, so you can all /rofl at me until I slither away into the depths of the interwebz crying :D

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Well....fuck lol. Oh well. It's out there in the universe now, I can't take it back, so you can all /rofl at me until I slither away into the depths of the interwebz crying :D
I'll only laugh at your enthusiasm, it's okay to be misinformed. The happy-go-lucky attitude will soon be crushed the more you stay here.

Welcome to FOH. I hope you adjust quickly. You have 14 days.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sev

So all this time, charging about in P99 and seeing folks with the FoH tag....and they have just stolen the guild name, to bask in it's glory?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So all this time, charging about in P99 and seeing folks with the FoH tag....and they have just stolen the guild name, to bask in it's glory?
Bro originally they straight up copied peoples avatars and signature blocks from here to look legit. It was crazy.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Yes. They're a few casuals the used the name to attract people to join in hopes they'd someday raid, or something. I don't know.

They are a family guild for all intents and purposes. Like those people that roleplay being a hot goth girl using stolen profile pictures, and end up being some 40 year old dude who just wanted to experience being treated differently online. Somewhere along the line, they knew their jig was up, but they keep going with it because it's cool to them and no one 'exposes' them because it's kind of sad to even process what just happened to begin with. And then they start sending phishing links because they realize it could be profitable.

That's what you just fell for. Don't scan the QR code that links to ransomware, just because you saw the QR code at the super bowl. If someone has really important information to tell you that isn't publicly available on the internet, I got an NFT of a bridge in brooklyn I could sell you.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes. They're a few casuals the used the name to attract people to join in hopes they'd someday raid, or something. I don't know.

They are a family guild for all intents and purposes. Like those people that roleplay being a hot goth girl using stolen profile pictures, and end up being some 40 year old dude who just wanted to experience being treated differently online. Somewhere along the line, they knew their jig was up, but they keep going with it because it's cool to them and no one 'exposes' them because it's kind of sad to even process what just happened to begin with. And then they start sending phishing links because they realize it could be profitable.

That's what you just fell for. Don't scan the QR code that links to ransomware, just because you saw the QR code at the super bowl. If someone has really important information to tell you that isn't publicly available on the internet, I got an NFT of a bridge in brooklyn I could sell you.
Dude, this is a Wendy’s...

• 3Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

And they're some of the better people on that pay for changes/rulings box lol

Imagine running a "we just want to make it classic" server then accepting donations to take the threat gain off bladestopper clicks and changing soulfire after 10+ years of them not being touched on blue.

Makes that Nilbog classic purist virtue signal even more hilarious in retrospect. He isn't one.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Never played on any 99 server, green or blue or something else these days?

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Just rolled up a druid on green , anyone got a couple PP for spells and bags? Name is Aposeron

Amenra

Molten Core Raider
Just started up on green. Been leveling a iksar necro. Anyone got some plat they could spare for spells and what not? Name is Prototype