Project 99 - Green Server announcement

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hm during installation I tried to do my old trick of just not replacing the UI files when i copy the P99 zip into my EQ Titaium, as a way to keep multiple horizontal hotbars etc. on P99 Green beta tho it kicked me out saying i needed the Velious UI files.

this is a new type of enforcement, how do i get around it? can't stand having just one hotbar

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I forget which server it was, but one of these emulators had an annoying bug where the low level froglok guards in the dead side jail area would agro from a million miles away if you sat and would assist as if they were super high level. Always bugged the shit out of me.

"green agro" is classic and intended on p99

re: guk crocs, i pulled a cro by ancient a few days ago and it came alone, so if this was a issue it was fixed awhile back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol it's absolutely not classic for level 16 to frogs to chain assist agro vs level 50 players unless they're sitting. There were some cases where high greens could agro a 50 (say some of the higher mobs in upper guk on the run down). But those dead side jail frogs were basically ornamental unless you we're max level or were otherwise sitting. As I mentioned, not sure if this was actually P99 or not where this problem was manifesting itself.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Did you see the /list command!? I'm really excited about that. I tend to lose rolls for days and days and get really sick of a place.

You can even run get some food & drink with the 15 minute buffer

Also do any of you know of a way to paste your password? I use a password manager and it tends to give like &^57XfhghsdfgS&^%d6f57sdf7^S&%^&f type passwords and those are really hard to type.

Also any way to turn down the vertical sensitivity a bit?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I was briefly tempted to play, but then the thought of 1k+ poopsocking retards confined to two endgame dungeons and like 10 worthwhile solo camps made me curl up into the fetal position and wish for death.

Think about how many didn't make it to 60 on your wow rollups.

Multiply by 5.

The xp penalty on death is 50% higher for a good while, no xp rezzes around and that classic xp is no joke. They also removed the blue part of the xp meter so it's really gonna feel like a hard crawl.

Much excite. If you play hard, you'll be way ahead of the pack.

• 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
A few questions:

Fun stuff like thex dagger quest should be in?

Racial penalties/ bonuses?

Was Nirgon the guy they made wheelchair memes about ?

Was Meow Pals red 99 or another server ?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yes

Yes

That was Nizzar, hes not actually crippled, just confined to gaming an office chair - turned out to be an alright guy playin other vidyas with em

Think that was blue

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
EQ000036.jpg

I remember these working, was that beta?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Oh yeah Nizzarr. I was in one of his guilds when they were like not the top tier but a good guild and he was chill, but stank of the hoarding of loots.

I guess it would be weird if guild officers did not reek of Pixel collusion in EQ

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Guess we see if they've learned their lesson with some of that stuff or not. The community works wonders catching them.

Hopefully Green is pure.

Live certainly wasn't, to be fair.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Didn't get on at opening, few hours late, every single one of my names is taken - even obscure ones. Also, UI is fucking unplayable at 4k.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guess we see if they've learned their lesson with some of that stuff or not. The community works wonders catching them.

Hopefully Green is pure.

Live certainly wasn't, to be fair.

P99 is so tainted at the top it can never be pure.