Could be worse, imagine if the best gear in the expansion was gated behind them.I hate that they added Monsters Missions, they're really out of place on this mod.

Some of the already built in fast travel features are useful to cut down on travel time. For example if you Queue one of the Guk Raids, instead of running you can use the Bazaar port AA and use the map to get to the DZ, only works for the raids. Another trick is instead of Running Butcher -> Gfay-> all the way across LFay. Go Butcher -> TP to the Baz and take the Map to Mistmoore.
I hate that they added Monsters Missions, they're really out of place on this mod.
Could be worse, imagine if the best gear in the expansion was gated behind them.
Park a second account at the quest giver and group with your main toon. Have the secondary pull a mission while your main just stays at the zone-in to the dungeons. Once you are done with a dungeon run back to the zone out so you stay next to it, click over to the secondary and get a new mission.I hear you, but zoning 3 times to do an instance with minor rewards that takes 5-10 minutes…..annoying

Well Rallos is certainly a lot easier when you dispel his haste buff on engage. As for Zeb the guy who sorta pioneered the build said he was able to kill him consistently, I just never invested enough time into finishing the build to do it myself.Interesting and good to know. Can you do zeb? And how do you survive the massive dmg dealing pot rallos does? Is he slow able or something?
It's probably the easiest to plow through all of the content even SSF. I also run a pal/rng/rog which can handle everything but as far as better probably not, unless there's something specifically you enjoy like having pets, playing a bard, or just being a spell caster. Small variations on war/mnk seem to be atop the leaderboards or were the last time I checked (swap pal for bst, brd, clr, etc).Seems like War/Pal/Mnk is the FOTM? Anything better for a first run solo?