Prometheus (Alien 0) - 1 Year Later

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why do I like the Fassbot SO MUCH? He is so calm and nice, and makes the movie for me. With him and Data I would have the coolest buddies forever...I'm glad dragongirl didn't abandon Fassbender's head cuz that would have left me mighty ( moreso, somehow ) rustled.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the only people trolling here are the ones nitpicking at everything because they expect people to act 100% logically and rationally all the time

that shit doesnt even happen every day on earth in research labs, let alone on an expedition to a foreign world

Ridas

Pay to play forum
They should give the medical pod the leading role. Amazing internet discussion would ensue.

rrr_img_66552.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Awesome. First was good fun, and visually interesting enough for me to warrant a theatre ticket.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
With dude man dead, I hope the ancient alien art continues to look cool and serve as a distraction from the douchy movie going on

EvilLurker_sl

shitlord
What is it with you guys? A creationist movie? I didn't for a second think about religion when I watched it. You must be from the US. Where I live, creationism, or religion for that matter, isn't an option. It's not like I would watch a movie and go, hey, maybe that God idea isn't completely retarded, or maybe the human race was created by an even larger human... race.. thingie! Now it all makes sense! It's all just too retarded to be taken seriously. Anyways, I was very entertained the whole time. I liked it a lot.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What is it with you guys? A creationist movie? I didn't for a second think about religion when I watched it. You must be from the US. Where I live, creationism, or religion for that matter, isn't an option. It's not like I would watch a movie and go, hey, maybe that God idea isn't completely retarded, or maybe the human race was created by an even larger human... race.. thingie! Now it all makes sense! It's all just too retarded to be taken seriously. Anyways, I was very entertained the whole time. I liked it a lot.
It is a creationist movie, but the creators are just chumps (killed themselves) who hate us.

I love this movie, it is one of my favs to put on the background while I game. The visuals are stunning and I have the ability to over look some silly plot points (BTW a 90degree turn saves you from rolling space ship crashes)

really looking forward to where this story goes. Fassbender is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
So what's the new movie going to be called?

Prometheus 2 (Alien 0.1)- "The feeding of the Trolls"

Oldbased

> Than U
You must have missed the various Marvel threads here where most of the movie forum is virgined bearded necks with neck hair longer than the average world penis size.
A terrorist can toss a grenade into the GotG thread and pretty much ensure his 72 virgins.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I dont think it will be called Prometheus 2. I hope Scott comes up with another name as beautiful as Prometheus though

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd expect another greek creation myth type name, probably something like "Hephaestus" where woman is created to punish man. The woman in this case being a mother alien.

Or it'll be Prometheu5, because l33t is hipster or some shit.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Pandora: Why we need feminism

Dr. Shaw cruises the universe in her new warship wiping out the male species of any civilization she comes across, with her trusty side kick Ned the Head.