Pruning the Politics thread for massive improvements, An experiment. (long read)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Implement the final solution by a skeleton

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow, I'm fucking rolling here. There's a problem in that the majority of the Politics thread is just white nationalist bordering on straight out nazi's circle jerking to whatever tilts people that don't agree with them? The answer then is to fucking ban people that don't agree with the circle jerk similar to what Araysar already did wrongfully to me? Aside from a handful of threads this whole fucking forum is turning into a bunch of pussies that sit and whine that their fucking life is somehow being affected by people that want to push a different world view than their own. If this is an actual viable answer to the Politics threads problems then just fucking shut this whole shit down. Nobody outside of this small circle will remember or fucking care and there's plenty of other places to go jack off to owning libs, browns, lesbians or whatever else you fucking hate on the internet.
the only time you post in the politics thread is to gloat about some short lived hit story on Trump or you post some late night tv show clip that makes no sense. you were warned not to do that and you didnt listen. you hate us so much that you cry about not being able to post in one thread.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
the only time you post in the politics thread is to gloat about some short lived hit story on Trump or you post some late night tv show clip that makes no sense. you were warned not to do that and you didnt listen. you hate us so much that you cry about not being able to post in one thread.
I love how astr0 has me ignored, but replies to fucking Brando.

Fix your life chuk.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder: I love how astr0 has me ignored, but replies to fucking Brando.

Fix your life chuk.

Epic-Bro-Fist-Collection-Red.jpg

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Careful bro. I appreciate the lookout, but I think that's infraction worthy. I know I got dinged for "circumventing the ignore feature" at some point.

Either way...

giphy.gif

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The idea in this thread has been vetoed by the user base at a 80/20 against/for ratio, the proposal in the OP is against the rules and the spirit of the forum, after a few pages of semi-reasonable discussion it devolved into the usual backbiting and insults.

I gave it a chance, Araysar Araysar blessed it with a poll, but I'm going to go ahead and make a ruling here:

CameraObscura.jpg

• 2Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The idea in this thread has been vetoed by the user base at a 80/20 against/for ratio, the proposal in the OP is against the rules and the spirit of the forum, after a few pages of semi-reasonable discussion it devolved into the usual backbiting and insults.

I gave it a chance, Araysar Araysar blessed it with a poll, but I'm going to go ahead and make a ruling here:

CameraObscura.jpg

Thank you for your time and consideration.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I even tossed a_skeleton_02 my vote to make it competitive.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Dont worry Araysar Araysar

Hitler was in politics for 13 years before he got elected. The potatoes will continue to get worse and the people will turn to me.

• 3Worf
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You werent threadbanned for having an opposing view. You were threadbanned for spamming the thread and refusing to engage to defend your posts. Literally the opposite of what you're claiming.

you mean like making up stories as to why you were banned instead of defending your ideas that are so much better?

Like any actual real person with a life I'm not sitting on FoH waiting for responses. When I have a free moment I'll look at what's new and sometimes when I have more time actually do some responses. So you warn me and then within minutes or hours without a response from me then threadban me? And yet here you are still claiming that I didn't defend "MY" ideas when that clearly wasn't even what I was doing. You're a fucking joke and have been ever since the avatar bet fiasco where you were actually banned from the entire forum since you were such a pussy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dont worry Araysar Araysar

Hitler was in politics for 13 years before he got elected. The potatoes will continue to get worse and the people will turn to me.
I need to know you can take care of a cat, before you can take care of the people.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

I'm gloating that the President is a proven liar, adulterer, racist and fraudster while likely being a conduit for money laundering with various people of ill repute? I find no satisfaction in anything this piece of shit does.

• 2Picard
  • 1Comrade
  • 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I'm gloating that the President is a proven liar, adulterer, racist and fraudster while likely being a conduit for money laundering with various people of ill repute? I find no satisfaction in anything this piece of shit does.

No, you just make these stupid claims with zero proof or intention of backing up your claims.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Samsquanch and Nessie are real too. Trust me!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Like any actual real person with a life I'm not sitting on FoH waiting for responses. When I have a free moment I'll look at what's new and sometimes when I have more time actually do some responses. So you warn me and then within minutes or hours without a response from me then threadban me? And yet here you are still claiming that I didn't defend "MY" ideas when that clearly wasn't even what I was doing. You're a fucking joke and have been ever since the avatar bet fiasco where you were actually banned from the entire forum since you were such a pussy.

You had time that day to parachute in with your spam garbage for 2-3 hours straight and when people tried to engage you, you just spammed more shit. Got warned, kept spamming. Got threadbanned.

You should count your lucky stars that I merely put you in a timeout for only 7 days to get your shit together instead of kicking you out altogether since you have contributed exactly ZERO to /Pol ever since your infamous meltdown on 2016 Election Day

So don't give me that shit about how "busy" you are.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You had time that day to parachute in with your spam garbage for 2-3 hours straight and when people tried to engage you, you just spammed more shit. Got warned, kept spamming. Got threadbanned.

You should count your lucky stars that I merely put you in a timeout for only 7 days to get your shit together instead of kicking you out altogether since you have contributed exactly ZERO to /Pol ever since your infamous meltdown on 2016 Election Day

So don't give me that shit about how "busy" you are.

It took me 2-3 hours to make 5 or 6 posts with nothing but a link? LOLOLOLOL

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Come debate your links with us in /pol

How about you lick my balls you commie prick? Based on this response you know I'm right but you felt good that day flexing your pathetic mod muscle.

First, last I checked I'm still banned from the Pol thread

Second, D's are stupid in trying to debate and figure out what Trump voters want when what they want is basically racism masked in shit that is actually detrimental to them but at least there is the racism part. That's a waste of time and trying to get out more voters instead of worrying about the minority that is running this country would be way more worthwhile. I have no interest in debating anyone in that thread as it's never about policy but how Trump's and his cohorts lies and ripping everyone off are somehow Ok.

• 1Comrade
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
How about you lick my balls you commie prick? Based on this response you know I'm right but you felt good that day flexing your pathetic mod muscle.

First, last I checked I'm still banned from the Pol thread

Second, D's are stupid in trying to debate and figure out what Trump voters want when what they want is basically racism masked in shit that is actually detrimental to them but at least there is the racism part. That's a waste of time and trying to get out more voters instead of worrying about the minority that is running this country would be way more worthwhile. I have no interest in debating anyone in that thread as it's never about policy but how Trump's and his cohorts lies and ripping everyone off are somehow Ok.

110810+-+Tide+Ambrosia+Product+Shot+2.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Brando is hilariously bitter. How long till he takes it to Ol Scratch levels of stupid? I am guessing not long at all.

• 3Like
Status
Not open for further replies.