*PS3 and PS4 ONLY* Rerolled Chat & Gaming Group + Twitch Streams

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All updates complete as of MrHolland420 on January 28th, 2014.

Also added JiriyaX - not a heavy a poster, but a personal friend of mine in real life and part of my professional .nx1 crew. Feel free to hit him up.
did you get a ps4 yet?

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was hesitant to post this here but as a new streamer the only way to get any exposure is to be a media whore.
I will be doing a 1 year stream challenge in the hopes of my stream becoming somewhat successful. I will be doing giveaways weekly as well as "come at me bro" for whatever PVP type game I am playing. I am currently playing Rust and will most likely be transiting into D3:RoS or the next big MMO.

I would really appreciate a follow if nothing else
smile.png

Twitch

Sean_sl

shitlord
Twitch

GT Live - Thief in the House. 4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST

Come join us for a special developer Q/A with Eidos Montreal, exclusive footage & more in this LIVE stream!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
PSN: Quaid--

Currently playing Diablo 3 & Towerfall.
In the short term I plan to purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition & Evolve when they release.
I may buy Destiny in a month if there are any bros left playing, and it wasn't all just a bunch of hype.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Updates completed up to Darph.

Consdering reworking this thread a considerable amount to play host for games that people are currently active on as well as anticipating and more.

Morbeas

Silver Squire
Sort of off-topic but I'll be moving back to the US (thank God) in a month or so and was wondering if I need to do anything about my PS+ (Europe) subscription. Do I need to convert it to a US account or can I leave it as is?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Rita, I got ya on the list.

Morbeas, no clue man. I know not all EU and US accounts/servers play well and some things you literally cannot do with an EU or alternately a US account so you might have to convert and/or create a new one entirely. My suggestion is calling Sony or checking out the PSN (SOE?) website and see what information is there. If nothing else, I'm positive calling their tech support with lead you towards some sort of answer/solution. Good luck and welcome back to the States, bro.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
PSN: DaScott804 Twitch: Kreugen

I'll start playing in earnest when my XIM arrives. Right now I pretty much just play Last of Us, heh. But I'll pick up Destiny, and I'll have access to Battlefield and COD:Ghost and a few other games until my friend buys a new PS4 and takes his digital licences back. (I borrowed it and now he's selling it to me for $250, was rather hard to say no)

If I get impatient enough I'll start Destiny with the gamepad, but I feel like a total goddamn idiot playing a fps that way. I'm barely handling killzone on easy, and TLOU was painful at times. (I Sam Fisher'd the shit out of it.)