Pussification in America: Political Correctness is Gay

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
plenty of women do think and say shit like that. don't you worry, bro. Y'all just need to watch pro-choice going crazy how about there aren't any women in the pro-life leading their crusade and how they aren't respecting women's opinions. Harharhar. Moar women, plz. (Women who support them don't count. Just cuz).

just go by the audience and their claps/laughter, which undoubtedly are women. they love what they hear. they love it because it panders to their ego.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Bahaha! The progressive equivalent of Fred Phelps, "We need to be idiots because it's nice and feels good." How about getting a real degree/education and refuting people you don't like through actual fucking science? I'm betting she went gender studies or women's studies, some fake fucking degree. a PhD in masturbation with a focus on verbal/intellectual diarrhea.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
LOL. Let's ban opinions and research that I don't agree with because that's justice!

iannis

Musty Nester
Music from the album "Edges of the Soul".

It's really not very manly to beg for mercy before anyone has even uttered a threat. Hell, it's not even womanly.

I'm not sure who those guys are trying to win over, exactly!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was at a bar the other night and this is the sign on their restroom. Covering all the bases.

rrr_img_91403.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What is that the white only restroom? Racists misogynist shitlord bar.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am furious about the implication that women wear dresses and especially that transgenders wear half a dress. FURIOUS!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well it is San Francisco. We don't really have black people here.
This is true, just the worst roads I have ever driven on. Oh the 101 freeway turns into streets, lovely! Want to make a right turn? Go left,left,left...fun times.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I was at a bar the other night and this is the sign on their restroom. Covering all the bases.

rrr_img_91403.jpg
Wonder if this school will have signs like that

Gay community looking to form new private school in Atlanta

Some Atlantans are joining forces trying to start a new private school where students from all walks of life -- mainly those who are from gay, lesbian or transgender families can feel comfortable.

School organizers have already secured an Intown location but need more money to get the school off the ground.

School organizers and others in the gay and lesbian community are trying to start Pride School Atlanta.